Advance Wars

WHERE IS IT

Attached: aw12.jpg (2404x1352, 445.42K)

>WE POSTPONED ADVANCE WARS BECAUSE OF A WAR

we have to remove war themes from this war gemu because of recent events, prease undastandu

Please understand. It would be tasteless to release it during current world war.

Russia still hasn't conceded yet.

What part of the game is cancelled and they are holding on announcing it until people forget do you not understand?

cancelled

looked like shit anyways, fucking toy vehicles

>gayforward demake
who gives a fuck

There is no current world war. Just a border dispute thousands of miles away that people are only telling us to be interested in to protect Biden's shady business.

lmaoing @ the absolute state of aw

Attached: 125715712152.jpg (682x600, 224.76K)

I dont understand
the game was accidentally released for people who preordered and none of them have nsp dumped the game before it gets censored?

I would expect an update on AW1+2 release status at the proper nintendo direct on the 29th

You didn't actually think it would be at the direct did you? even leaving aside the drama it's a first party game
you will get a quiet pictureless announcement tweet a month from now for a release 2 months later

i just want to play advance wars on a new console, man. i don't care how shit it looks i just wanna play it again.

Attached: exhausted pepe.jpg (657x527, 54.34K)

I'm seeing less and less Ukraine coverage as the days go by. It's all domestic events like DeppvHeard, Uvalde, RoevWade, and gas prices (related to Russia of course but people only care about how it effects their personal lives)

>wars

We don't say that word aroud here.

if they didn't sneak it into the partner direct, it probably isn't happening this year

im pretty sure it's silently cancelled

People moved on - the most recent yabs were crying about guns for 1000th time, Johnny Depp case and abortion law. And if burgerland doesn't cover the news, then everyone just stops caring. It's basically back to 2014 with Crimea and Donbass where "oh yeah there's shit going on between two slav countries but nothing really changes so it's not interesting to discuss".

Because alot of the shit that being done to support Ukraine would be considered an act of war.

>partner direct
why would it be there? it's not a third party IP

why are you so mean user

September Direct maybe?

>inb4 this perpetual delay sinks Wayforward financially.