User, YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING THAT GAME LONG ENOUGH. TURN IT OFF AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON RIGHT NOW

>user, YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING THAT GAME LONG ENOUGH. TURN IT OFF AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1644931374233.jpg (340x255, 10.23K)

I know I'm being a little cryptic right about now, but I would like to put my erect cock right in her open mouth until I ejaculate down her throat, if you catch my drift.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT user SHOW SOME RESPECT

I came to her so many fucking times. I think i'm gonna add another to that list. God I wanted her to be my mom and for me to fuck her.

Translate?

Attached: 1651991271828.jpg (344x342, 18.21K)

Fags post her and this image, but I wonder how many fags actually remember this show.

Jesus Christ user, you think I'm a CIA code breaker or something? ENGLISH NERD

Based?

>nothing will ever top your friend's hot mom teasing you about this before offering to suck your cock
i want to go back
i said no

Attached: imagen_2022-06-28_153601563.png (340x255, 74.77K)

>i said no
So when did you come out, user?

>to sick to play video games
>go outside get some fresh air

god I hate my mother and I still ending up as complete loser.

Attached: 1652758932826.jpg (250x250, 6.35K)

MOM!!! Give me back my video games!

Attached: rhdrhr.jpg (797x1147, 1.23M)

embarrassing, give her a call and make things right user

Kek wtf

All you nigs wanting the crazy MILF meanwhile here I was having the hots for that dumbass Reese
To this day dumb and fit goof is still my type
God that show was good, cooming aside

>All you nigs wanting the crazy MILF meanwhile here I was having the hots for that dumbass Reese
Cool does your family know you're gay too

Attached: retardedgirls.jpg (600x705, 91.84K)

reminder that Dewey's actor god buttfucked by Walter White

I never came out as anything, I just stick my dick in whatever makes me hard because I'm a chad
This one gets it, though my tastes diverge when it comes to women

Whatever makes ya happy user

NO MOMMY NOOOO!!!! FIVE MORE MINUTES MOMMY! FIVE MORE *PFRRTTT* HNGGGGG. MOMMY I NEED A DIAPER CHANGE *BLLAARRTTT*