Live A Live

Demo is out, try it and tell me your opinions because I won't be able to play it for 9 hours.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 59.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4pa_AlzOnTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ninja chapter.
Are they MAD? They wanna scare aways buyers?!

The game been out for almost 30 years user

Yeah the Ninja isn't really beginner friendly but at the same time it's has the most content out of the 7.

>Niche group that know about the fan translation is all the world.
Fuck off.

Maybe they wanna show how they improved it? Or they wanna bait any metal gear fag that may play the demo.

They spoilered the true final boss in the direct, although is so short and so much stuff is happening on the clip that newfags won't get a lot of it. They wanted to show how they improved "saint alice".

It's bad, like so awful my Switch caught on fire and burnt down my house. Posting this from McDonald's wifi

Treehouse played the demo...off stream.
youtu.be/4pa_AlzOnTM
Expect cringe.

Weird how they didn't put the Stone Age chapter in the demo.

Why it's weird?

never played the original but the concept seems cool
how do you guys feel about the HD-2D stuff?
is the original director working on this or anything?

Attached: 1656379054006.webm (390x460, 203.27K)

Honestly this is very generous of them. Ninja chapter is the only one with the most issues to play of all chapters.

so you're saying I should play Ninja last?

Already have the game preordered Square Enix. Why the fuck would I want to play 3 of the chapters early?

Have you played the original? I think the demo ninja chapter is for old fans who want to see how they finally fixed the balance and pacing of that one

Sorry but isn't this game out already?
Why would they need a demo?
The entire game is out,
Isn't it just a port?

No, it's a remake

Honestly. Ninja is the one you want to play first if you want secret stuff and don't mind reseting to do so. It's the one with the most replayablitiy.

The original was out like 30 years ago, it was never localized and got a fan translation only some in the west know, this a full 2D-HD remake.

Man
How does it feel?
To be a fucking moron, I mean...
Does it really take much effort to Google?
Like is it so hard?
Honestly
Why even comment when you just come across like a moron?
You know?

yall think this game will come to steam?

If seem Nintendo was personally asking for this remake according to the director.

Yep. Do you really think they played livealive before