Thats it

>thats it

what the actual fuck is going on over at Nintendo?

Attached: 71tMKJ-NgEL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 24.57K)

sonysisters, operation concern trolling is ON!!

They're preparing for Switch 2, which will be 80% switch and Wii U ports.

im a nintendie through and through. They literally showed nothing but JRPG shovelware and ports. How can you deny this?

>Xenoblade Chronicles 3
>Splatoon 3
>Mario and Rabbids Sparks of Hope
>Metroid Prime Remake
>Pokemon Violet and Scarlet
>Bayonetta 3
>Live A Live
>NieR Automata The End of YoRHa Edition

2022 lineup is based.

what's the matter? not pleased with ports?

I’m going to get more fun out of bullying snoys in these next coming days than any game Nintendo could have announced.

>Xenoblade Chronicles 3
niche JRPG
>Splatoon 3
we didn't need another one
>Mario and Rabbids Sparks of Hope
looks decent enough but rabbids will turn people off
>Metroid Prime Remake
Completely uneccasary, orgiinal still looks great
>Pokemon Violet and Scarlet
pokemon hasn't been good in years and idk why people pretend otherwise each time one is announced
>Bayonetta 3
vaporware
>Live A Live
snes remake of an even more niche JRPG
>NieR Automata The End of YoRHa Edition
port

2022 is unbased and cringe

Imagine being excited for years old ports ffs.

I’m an idort. I want new Switch games not shit I played on better consoles years ago. Fuck. Imagine playing Nier on the Switch and being excited for it.

>doesn't count

>Nonono, these don't count!

if you think this is it, look up the directs in 2020 you retard
i've been predicting this for weeks now. Nintendo is going to come out with several Mini Directs over the next few months, just like they did the last time E3 got cancelled. Big games will get their own directs, like pokemon and probably zeldas

>Unchanged 5 year old games are worth getting excited for because...because they just are okay!!

cope, there is a lack of original must-have games

ALL HANDS ON DICK FOR SPLATOON3

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 159.07K)

>>Live A Live
>>NieR Automata The End of YoRHa Edition
third party
>>Metroid Prime Remake
>>Bayonetta 3
no release date

gematsu trolls on suicide watch

What is a "must have" game? Forspoken? The Last of Us Remake?

That is the case for the industry in general

They'll announce the real Nintendo Direct next week it's obvious at this point. Theres to much shit coming out in the next months we already know of, that hasn't even been properly showcased yet.

A game that people would want to buy a switch for and has mass appeal, which a lot these don't

NINTENDO FUCKING WON, SONYS BTFO

>A game that people would want to buy a switch for and has mass appeal
And why does the Switch not having these console sellers bother you so much?

Niche stuff is as based as something can get so you made your own bed.

>Only three games coming out this year
It's fucking 2020 all over again.

such as?

Bayonetta 3 is delayed. Can't convince me otherwise.

how are you expecting third party exclusives on switch in the current year you turbo tranny

>niche JRPG
And how does that make it bad?
>we didn't need another one
Yes we do, Splatoon 2's netcode is garbage and it's been 4 years since the last substantial bit of content. 3 will at least improve the netcode somewhat and give us plenty of new stuff to play with.
>looks decent enough but rabbids will turn people off
Honestly after playing for a few hours you forget about the rabbids and just enjoy the gameplay, the charming animations, the music, etc.
>Completely uneccasary, orgiinal still looks great
True, but it's also a fucking GameCube game. Plenty of people haven't played it and it's an easy way to get people interested in MP4.
>pokemon hasn't been good in years and idk why people pretend otherwise each time one is announced
I'm not big into Pokemon myself but a mainline Pokemon game with a true 3D open world is a pretty big deal.
>vaporware
Eh, they've shown enough to convince me it's real. Might get delayed to next year but I'm sure it'll be good.
>snes remake of an even more niche JRPG
Again, how does that make it bad?
>port
Yeah I have no idea why people are forcing themselves to be excited over this. Automata didn't even run well on the fucking PS4. The Switch version is going to be a chugging blurry mess.

Nothing?

They're destroying the PlayStation just like the last 5 years

>Metroid Prime Remake
this one isn't confirmed yet is it?
I wonder if it'll have actually new content, otherwise there's not much of a point, especially since they had a trilogy remake before

Because they are not giving me a reason to dust off mine or keep the system alive to a wider audience. Why would I want those years old ports like Nier when I have a PC and they will likely run like shit? You make from the ground up games optimized for the switch if you want success. But Nintendo's idea of that is a game you will forget about in a week well before they roll out their months of updates

This fag is really gonna beat around the bush the entire thread, isn't he? Why are snoyim like this?

Looking forward to it
Don't care
Don't care
Already played it when it came out originally
Eh...
Where is it?
Looking forward to it
Already played it when it originally came out

It's pretty underwhelming when you're an idort.

Not enough in-house devs, not enough third party support.

fpbp lol

the switch is literally breaking sales records and might end up in the top 3 consoles of all time, i don't think you have to worry

The cope I’ve heard recently is there will be a Switch 2 event at the end of the year with more stuff, which is feasible at least

What do you mean that's it? They didn't announce a single thing yet, you fucking retard. Wait for their actual Nintendo Direct.

don't you fuckers get sunbreak tomorrow and xc3/splatoon 3 on the way? what are you complaining about

Cry more, Sonyggër

a new 3d mainline mario
botw2
pikmin 4
a new star fox
smash bros
animal crossing dlc
star fox
new ips

Damage control mode on

mario rabbids 2? super bomberman r2?

>>Bayonetta 3

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 9.45.56 AM.png (970x962, 1.1M)

>Literal garbage
>basically one tournament season for the same game 2 and even 1 was
>it's fucking nothing
>not 4 lmao
>maybe the only decent one
>>
>>>
I wonder how many of these remakes will look horrible

How is any of that relevant to him and why would he care? Unless he's getting a share, I don't think that matters.

You expect the netcode for Splatoon 3 to be any better?

there's a new pokemon coming out this year retard, don't worry about it

Live a Live is among the greats of games translated by one team who keeps doing gods work by the way. Square finally releasing it in the HD2D style of octapath and triangle strategy is wonderful. I care not if it isn't nintendo made, it finally saw the light of day. New people can find out where megalovania was inspired by, aka the boss them megalomania of Live a Live.

> bullying Sonys with 3-5 year old ports

Hehe…yeah…we’ll show ‘em, right g-guys?

they're probably still editing trailers and doublechecking with developers that the release dates dont have to be changed

>worries about "console sellers"
>don't worry the console is selling fine
>"UHHMMM WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT THAT???"
idk you tell me why you care about that moron