What's the point of buying vampire survivors when you can have the better/optimized version for free?

What's the point of buying vampire survivors when you can have the better/optimized version for free?

Attached: p4ufin.png (350x155, 49.43K)

At least the color scheme is appropriate

Not enough content. It is a demo though so I'm really hopeful.

Attached: 1635646569030s.jpg (124x125, 3.15K)

What happens when they get to gen 3,4 and 5?
Will they add Coco but not Aloe and Rushia?

I HATE MORI I HATE MORI

This is a fan game, right?

Vampire Survivors is a free browser game retard

lol

Because that's a demo and you complete it quite fast, when it's finished it'll be pretty great.

Attached: 1644338234879.gif (720x540, 432.69K)

Is hololive cool with fanmade games being published like the toufag that gives permisson to monetize it like in steam and shit?

Sure, it's not made by Cover and the game already has Coco and Aloe references.

no, you can't monetize fan content

It's up to them. If I had to guess, I'd guess they'd do that, yes. But if it were me, I wouldn't add Coco until the very end. I might add Rushia as some hidden thing, but I wouldn't add Aloe at all. Why add someone who has zero lore? Might as well add Hitomi Chris.

Where's the Aloe reference? You could argue the cutting board is a Rushia reference, though it doesn't have to be.

wait a second...those colors...

I think it was a subtle reference on the headphone item

they will remove your shit if you did just like what they did to holo bass

Headphones = Aloe
Cutting Board = Rushia

The benefit of adding EN first is now they can watch the JPs play it and listen to what they actually want their character to do.

Yes.

If you're a fan artist, why would you want to monetize your work? Just release it for free and "coincidentally" also have a Patreon or something so people can go give you money "for no particular reason."

I wonder what would happen if dev decided to add Rushia in the game, I guess holomems will stop playing the game

I dunno, Flare and Noel still have Rushia in their backgrounds.

Attached: we were happy then.png (603x339, 375.21K)

Devs should probably avoid adding Rushia. They don't have to, but I imagine seeing the members enjoying the game is a bigger reward than being praised by reddit because you added her. At least talk to Cover about it when the time comes to add 3rd gen. If they say they don't care, then go ahead.

Feels like adding in Aloe or Rushia would be in poor taste. Aloe because the person herself hated her treatment by Cover and Rushia because she was a shitty person to other Holos.

free browser demo yes retard