>All 10 Mega Man Battle Network games
>Pac Man World remaster
>Super Bomberman R2
>Return to Monkey Island
>Mario + Rabbids 2 (gameplay)
>Sonic Frontiers (gameplay)
>Dragon Quest Treasures
>Persona 5, 4, and 3
And it's just a mini-direct. Nintendo fucking wins again.

Attached: 1505536575746.gif (500x420, 58.05K)

It's cool if you like it, but this direct had nothing for me

nobody gives a shit about you, tertiary.

It's hilarious how low Nintendo made fan's standards to the point they jerk off about old shitty ports of games already on other systems.

Harvestella looks great. I'll pick it up when it gets a price cut.

the only new game in there is what, bomberman r2?

You didn't even mention the only interesting game from the direct

Monkey Island 5 is a timed exclusive.

But user, all of this games, except for Mario will be released on PC.

Attached: 1637315389756.jpg (600x593, 54.2K)

>Digital only
Hard pass

Legitimately what would you have found exciting here, we had not one, not two, but three games starring mascot platformers, arguably four

Good to see Live A Live get mentioned again. And three eras being made a demo starting today? Neat.

Glad they didn't skip out on the Saint Alicia spell, either. Not as screechy or startling as the original, however.

>

Attached: itonlydoes.jpg (1211x600, 265.44K)

I don't care for scrimblo bimblos except for Mario

The problem is that the few games I am interested in here I've already played. M&R 2 might be good, the first one was okay, however that's not a new announcement. I just finished watching the direct now and Harvestella is by far the most interesting thing shown - it's a new reveal and it looked interesting. This year's not-E3 has been disappointing all around, there's so few games just loads of remakes/rereleases and delayed games slowly coming out.

Dog I've owned Persona and Nier for years now

Only zoomers care about exclusivity. Back then when a game was released, if it wasn't the company's mascot, it was on all fucking consoles even gbc.
On top of that, the Switch is portable and easy to pirate. I won't say no to playing compilations and remasters of previously exclusive games if they're great games. Besides, there are still new exclusives each months.

Why should EA and Rockstar games be considered selling points?
And what do you mean with AAA games?
The rest is actually true unfortunately (voice chat is linked to a Phone App and only with 3/4 games)

This image was made 5 years ago but "it only does ports" is as relevant as ever.

Imagine pretending to be hyped over games that are a generation or more old. I mean, seriously. Mega Man Battle Network? They're fucking roms. It's not a new game. It's a collection of roms. I don't know if OP is meant to be satire, because this is how bad it is.

>no AAA games
>no EA games
>no Rockstar games
>no Streaming media

Thanks for listing what's good with the Switch.

Attached: pitxpalutena.jpg (949x996, 530.41K)

>I hate videogames
Ok

I love videogames, which is why I'm so bitter that there are so few new ones right now. I am sick to death of remakes/remasters/rereleases.

>Back then when a game was released, if it wasn't the company's mascot, it was on all fucking consoles even gbc.
Spoken like someone who didn't grow up in the era. Most games were de facto exclusives because they were only made for one console, easy porting between consoles didn't exist yet because the architectures were totally different and we don't have engine tools the way we do today. Yeah, a few big profile games were multi plat, and licensed games always got dumped onto every console, but it was exceedingly rare during these to be quality titles

Don't call other people zoomers when you clearly are one