All these console war fags bragging about being able to finally play games I already played years ago

>All these console war fags bragging about being able to finally play games I already played years ago
I don't get it.

Attached: P5R_Portrait_Ann_Scowling_Original.png (715x653, 450.98K)

Textbook Snoy cope.

Cope more

You won't be playing any of these on your Shitch/Cuckbox ;^)

Attached: 1655609617488.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

OP's saying the same thing as me. They're kids.

Imagine daddy and mommy buy your console for you. You can only play games on that console. Your pride is now pinned to it. You must defend its' honor against all comers! It's the best console ever!

Good games come out you can't play on your console. Get salty about it for years. Then, one day you can play the game! Time to go and tell-off everyone who said you couldn't!

It's sad and pathetic.

Hotwife thread

i literally work at mcdodnalds and have all next gen consoles and a good pc i dont understand the console war stuff is it just loser neets who cant afford stuff or what?

Attached: 1446091869495.jpg (435x431, 31.92K)

I played this in 2017 and I’m still having a hearty laugh at the expense of sony fanboys.
If you can’t take the heat then use this as a lesson to not use the word “NEVER EVERl so much next time.

Attached: 9991E5A0-A354-462F-A5C2-09D7B71F1467.gif (134x134, 677.48K)

>HAHAHAH NINTENDO GETS NO THIRD PARTY SUPPORT EVER

>wow bro why are you so excited for ports of older games.

Bragging? They're just laughing at the fact that there's no reason to own a console.
You're grasping to find excuses to own one and brag about how your 30fps, no patches, no DLC/expacs sub-par experience is better because it was earlier.
You fail to see the irony in you thinking that PC has no other games to speak of, and once a console game is ported that'll be the only game they have, you've been replaying the same exclusive shit for 10 years straight because it's literally all you have.

This.

>NINTENDO GETS NO THIRD PARTY SUPPORT EVER

Still true. If you were older you would know the history
>Nintendo and Sony co-develop cd-based console
>split over some disagreement
>Sony releases new console as first Playstation
>pays to monopolize Japanese 3rd-party devs
>Nintendo discovers it can profit from 1st-party exscluives alone
>Xbox enters the scene
>while the big two dip deep in their pockets to go to war Nintendo coasts by with cheap products
>this strategy has earned them the highest profit margin of any of the 3

In short, M$ and Sony both dipped into their war chests and have only been able to operate at a loss for years because they have billions of revenue to burn through.
Nintendo has nothing but its' games business so it's happy to be 2nd or 3rd place as long as it's still profiting.

I hate sony because they censor games more than any other platform so I refuse to give them money. other than that xbox puts all its games on pc so I just have a pc and a switch, and I buy the game wherever it's least censored or where I can mod it to uncensor it.

Attached: WOP WOP.jpg (1024x1024, 254.97K)

Can you read, ESL nigger? Shitch and Cuckbox will never get those games, nobody said anything about PC.

OWNING A PC IS BASICALLY OWNING AN XBOX
COPE MORE FAGGOT

OWNING A PC IS BASICALLY OWNING AN XBOX
COPE MORE FAGGOT

You will never be a PC gamer, xtranny.

except I am, not a beefy one but plays my games just fine :3

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 221954.png (1920x1080, 864.63K)

With specs like that it's no wonder you're shilling for Cuckbox so hard. Fucking embarrassing.

> i'm too upset to think of actual insults so hurr durr specs

That's nice, but Cuckbox still has no games.

user too mentally crippled to realize that I don't give a shit about 'cuckbox' but eitherway we have and about to have more snoy games so...

Which has nothing to do with Cuckbox and Switch never getting those games, interjecting with your sad and pathetic deflection won't change that.