PACCHADS ASSEMBLE

SWITCH BROS
WE WON E3
PAC CHADS ARE COMING HOME

Attached: 688EFC58-9CE7-4977-AB48-4A4A6FE5C763.jpg (750x400, 273.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/1541776119795519488?cxt=HHwWgMC8-crNvuUqAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NOOO IT GOT CANCELLED
>NOOO IT CAN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THE MS. PAC MAN MUSIC
Where are those fags now?

I am very pleased, if it reviews well I'm there day one. Sad to see Ms. Pac-Man is gone for good. I wouldn't mind if the new Pac-Lady was at least stylistically coherent with the rest of them, but I suppose that might not be legally distinct enough somehow.

Look I get they can't use Ms. Pac but why does she look like this?

Attached: 206F374B-D9D0-4A24-A5E5-3B8988654547.png (1334x750, 3.86M)

I cant watch but are they at least adding the cut levels back?

You just answered your own question

because that's NOT Ms. Pac-Man so they need to make sure she doesn't look like her

Can they not buy the rights to ms pacman?

jesus christ pac-mom looks like a bootleg compared to everyone else
how did atgames get the rights to ms. pac-man, anyway?

Nope, they've been eternally stuck just renting her and paying fines when they use her without paying up for it first and have decided its not worth the trouble anymore.

That's a good question. Considering Midway made Ms. Pac-Man, shouldn't the current owners be WB Discovery?

Why did they have to get rid of the nose tho?

God, I hate the eye whites and lack of a nose. Same for the baby daughter

Unirornically, the best announcement out of the whole direct alongisde MMBN Collection. ItBoth better have physicial release s

Attached: 1643690796237.jpg (438x430, 15.78K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1696x384, 74.45K)

hell yeah bros

Does it look as if they fixed the Blinky and Clyde mixup? (I never played Pac-Man World 1, only 2)

AtGames will never sell for any price Namco would pay and they would probably never even consider it anyway because of the lawsuit
GCE or whoever Namco was paying the royalties for Ms. Pac Man to got greedy and wanted more money so as a big fuck you they just sold the rights to AtGames without telling them. Namco sued but they settled, confidential terms but Namco obviously lost

I take back what I said.
This direct wasn't a shit idea, and a major publisher did something non-retarded. Shame about Ms. Pacman, Kinda wish they'd use Pac-Marie instead.

Attached: 50.jpg (1920x1080, 149.04K)

IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHIT.
It looks like it's being made by a semi competent team.
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THIS TEAM WORK ON THE KLONOA PORTS and monkeyniggers studio could do pacman instead.

looks like a milf
also that daughter is lookin cute and funny....

I was expecting it eventually, what with all that stuff included in Museum+, but not this soon! It’s a good time to be a PacCHAD!!

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/1541776119795519488?cxt=HHwWgMC8-crNvuUqAAAA

More footage and new intro cutscene

I dunno what you're talking about, both remakes look fine to me. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if all these recent Namco remakes (including Katamari and Mr. Driller) were made by the same subsidiary of Bamco. They probably have a whole department just for making remakes of their older games.

No monkeycraft is porting klonoa and they fucking ruined everything good about it with their incompetence. it's objectively worse than the originals especially in art direction and graphics. Klonoa porst don't even have shadows. Pacman does.

It's just the first game? I thought they were remaking 2 as well.

Attached: 1653414381553.png (500x500, 202.39K)

OP here, I’d like everyone to know that I made this thread to ironically shitpost but I’m happy to see that you’re all legitimately excited for some more PacKino

THE PAC IS BACK BABY
THE PAC IS BACK

why bundle two together for 50 bucks when they can sell u both individually for 100

I would have liked a world collection. But I'll remake of the first game too at least bamco finally gave a shit about world for once