TFW AEGIS DIDN'T GET TO ANNOUNCE PERSONA 3

TFW AEGIS DIDN'T GET TO ANNOUNCE PERSONA 3
TFW PERSONA 4 AND 5 BOTH GOT FULL ON SHOWCASES BUT 3 WAS JUST BOLTED ON AND ANNOUNCED BY GODDAMN TEDDIE
I HATE ATLUS
I HATE SMT
I HATE PERSONA
I FUCKING HATE ATLUS

Attached: 89630f4eb8a2b20fe4ceb41655605695cf34682d.jpg (1000x1000, 191.15K)

isn't p3 just a shitty visual novel anyway? nobody care about that non-game

Its more of a video game then 4 and 5. you easily spend far more time in tartarus then 5 dungeons which you can just quickly run though in a single hour-2 hour sesson and then proceed to not worry about them for another 10 hours of visual novel stuff

we deserve more

Attached: 20220628_080950.jpg (647x898, 65.25K)

It’s also the worst version of 3 too

tartarus is the exact same shit you retard. do tartarus for 45 minutes and you’re done for an entire month of game time.

if you played on normal on portable with baby mode party control and skill inheritance allowing you to make stupid overpowered personas sure

Stop coping. It’s the same if you play FES on hard. You MAYBE have to go in twice a month. That’s it.

She got snubbed so hard but to be fair Atlus US keeps Morgana and Teddy's VAs in the basement

good luck rushing to tarturus bosses with no strategies or any grinding on hard FES homie
whatever helps you cope. persona 3 fes is one of the hardest smt games atlus ever made(mostly because you can't control party members and no skill inheritance) but its true

Sounds more like you’re just shit at the game. FES is a fucking snoozefest and I stopped playing in January because I got bored.

>got right to the end
>i just happen to stop here
lol having to lie, whatever fag seethe

You definitely didn't play the game.

I stopped because I already knew the ending so there was no reason to continue. Going through the same boring dungeon the entire game was painful. The game didn’t get a significant difficulty spike in January so I don’t know what you’re implying. This is the same game where you can randomly open a chest and get 100,000 yen.

>NOOOOOO IF YOU DIDNT STRUGGLE LIKE ME YOU DIDNT PLAY IT

no i 100% belive you didn't
>yeah dude i played it on hard
>yeah dude i got to 90% of the game done then decide to stop. i only mention this after being asshurt
sure bro. cool fanfiction

Surely then you have no problem posting your save file, here's mine doing a full S.Link playtrough.

Attached: anyway.jpg (1162x893, 168.62K)

user I was literally at Nyx’s doorstep. I’ve seen the memes about that fight and even if that is the hardest boss fight in the history of fiction it STILL wouldn’t make P3 a hard game.

Attached: 0B947AD1-A1EA-4D66-97BC-E98C8A7F7535.jpg (3578x2845, 2.04M)

they didn't even need any voice acting, they could've just thrown up koromaru and had him bark a few times, but it seems they really don't feel like putting any effort into p3

Remake soon.

I played FES 6 years ago on the PS2. My PS2 has since died on me so.

Theres no difficulty spike.
The bosses just have gimmicks that requires to bring specific party members and taking advantage of weaknesses and resistances.
Clearly shows you didn't play the game but go on keep talking...