NIER AUTOMATA / PERSONA 5 ROYAL

NINTENDO WON

Attached: nintendo won.png (789x887, 747.68K)

How does one win by getting 5 year old games? Unless the only system you own is a switch anyone that wanted to play Nier already has.

Okay but what about things that aren’t ports?

But those games are on other platforms too, what exactly did basedtendo win?

Nothing lmao

There was literally nothing. This was just for nincels that only play ninty

damn the sony cope

All I know is that I'd much rather play something like persona on a comfy handheld instead of my PC. Things just got slightly better.

Seethe, cope, dial8 nintendo wins again babyyyyyyyy thanks for beta testing

>switch beggars finally won
Now the question remains: Will tendies actually play it?

Attached: 1632914974250.jpg (514x512, 186.53K)

enjoy my sloppy seconds, tendie

Cope over what? Persona was already confirmed for PC ages ago, if there was any coping to be done it would have been done then.

can't believe I'll finally be able to play Nier Automata at sub-30fps. thanks nintendo!

But you can stream your pc to your phone, you do have a phone right?

shoulda been here two weeks ago when Xbox fags were acting like this is the best news in the world. Seethe and cope snoy. You have no more games.

>5R
>aka the one that doesn't let you fuck the teacher
Pass.

>x years old game
>only on cloud
>won

Will Nier: A even be able to run at 30 fps on a switch? Also those set video loading screens are probably going to be even longer than the video on switch hardware.

Dunno, is it any good? I'm playing SMTV right now and there are things I like about it, but it becomes a slog in some places.

I'm just gonna play em on Steam Deck you fucking fag.

How's it feel to know that the games you've been begging to play have been sitting in my library unused for years? :^)

Attached: 1492454316505.jpg (500x500, 121.16K)

You could have played persona 4 golden on the vita for 10 years now

They took here social link out

I still don't get it, how can Sony lose an exclusive that was already confirmed to be multiplat weeks ago?

It does, you can literally still access the original scene if you go for the original ending, retard

Yeah yeah movie game whatever. I still like the interactive elements enough to actually play it.

I did, and now I want to play 5 too.

the worst versions of those games. you didn't win

Thats not what i fucking meant at all learn how to read faggot

Why not metal gear rising too?

>Worst versions
Those would be on PS4

>You can now play these 5 year old games on underpowered hardware
>win

Most Persona 5 fans are notorious for not actually having played the game, and either followed the game due to it's large initial hype or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and thinking Joker looks "cool", and thus got most of their exposure through Youtube playthroughs. The game is probably guaranteed to do well, but most of the players will either never bother turning it on or get filtered as early as Kamoshida's Palace.

Attached: 1636534871841.png (500x928, 416.77K)

>ports
>won

as a PCChad I give tendies my earnest welcome to the winning side
console wars are over
snoyggerfags join the 41% NOW

Both are overated

>Bought Persona 5 Royal two years ago to play during COVID
>Got bored and dropped it like 3 hours in due to neverending cutscenes
Should I go back and give it a try? My biggest worry is that I don't remember how to play at all and I don't want to slog through that opening again. Or should I just wait for the shitch version?

thanks for beta testing for us, snoy fag

You said attempt, implying watch it. If you meant stream as in do some sort of stadia type thing, then you're an utter retard and should kill yourself.

I platted both Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal
Love the game, glad more people are getting to play it. I do wonder if the ps5 upgrade will be free or if there is no upgrade path or anything for existing owners

Nier’s not on Cloud

>get filtered as early as Kamoshida's Palace.
The hardest difficulty setting barely passes as an engaging jrpg, how the fuck can people possibly get filtered on lower settings?

If SMTV can sell over a million on Switch then Persona 5 is going to absolutely blow past that

>Nier
>but KH was stream only
Fucking SE

Im not the retard that gets excited for ports

SONYBROS REPLY IF YOU'RE ALIVE

Have you seen the average zoomer?

Already on PC. I guess you can play them on the shitter with a $200 handheld now

Nier sold 6,5 mil
holy shit