NEVER EVER TENDIES

Attached: IMG_20220628_160048_332.jpg (1280x663, 198.32K)

Who cares I already played all 3, as did anyone who cares about the series.

Attached: 1618495845595.jpg (540x557, 45.96K)

People who "care" about this series watch let's plays and post on twitter lol

Is Persona actually good or is it just babby's first JRPG with light VN elements?

I just listen to the osts on youtube. im not going to buy a playstation for 1 game

OH NONONONO
SNOY SISTERS... HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN

>Is Persona actually good
No

i came here to laugh at you

You care so little you keep posting in these threads

OH NONONONONONO COPE AND SUFFER AHAHAHAHAHAH

It has good music and some parts of the story are sweet but overall no, it's nothing too special. I think P4G was my favorite. P1 and P2 are both good, without the dating sim VN parts but it took my multiple attempts to get into them as all three have aged poorly.

Attached: 1643130242650.jpg (750x918, 93.07K)

Persona is probably the #1 "am a big because my favorite streamer likes the game"

It's the Skyrim of JRPGs

Is this the official laughing at snoys thread?

I have to admit, I was pretty bummed out about it, because now Nintendo fans will stop seething about Persona.
However, on the other hand, Sony fans will seethe even harder than they already were.
The total seething in the world increased... so, whatever.

It's good, don't believe the contrarian faggots here.

It’s not exclusive to PlayStation anymore, so of course it’s terrible

>sour grapes post
>with a literal fox image
poetry

Bump

Tried playing P4 last year, it's your typical SMT grindan but with teenage bullshit, probably would've loved it back in the day but I was too busy playing proper SMT games

>POPULAR GAME BAD

Sonyshits are so completely mindbroken and malding they now have to pretend Persona was bad alll along.

Holy fuck Nintendo, please stop annihilating Any Forums, my sides can't take much more.

Attached: 1549496884301.jpg (750x925, 171.29K)