Attached: file.png (1280x720, 906.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZChHYc84nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

survive

Survive, explore, use your brain, don't get spoiled

you must BE the slugcat

This

Attached: 1619056449583.gif (150x195, 297.76K)

Game filtered me first time I played it, didn't touch it for a number of months, then picked it up again and fell in love.

Still waiting for the Xbox port...

Attached: xbox-logo_256.png (256x256, 12.51K)

just play it on pc with a controller whats the problem?

Perish.

Attached: Pool.jpg (612x408, 48.19K)

Follow the little dude's directions.
Hold the map button until you see an uncharted path. Go through that path.

I've already played the game before on my old PC, before it died.
I've switched to a Series S now but would happily buy the game again just to play it there.

Suffer

Attached: drainage.jpg (2000x1488, 449.94K)

explain

If you ever enter an area called Drainage, go back the way you came
It's not worth it
That's what he's saying

If you know, you know

Attached: Cancer.png (1500x900, 1.6M)

drainage system, while a valid choice of second area, is extremely punishing for newfags and also gives access to an area you can't really proceed through at that point in time

thanks
im going to go there now

>went all the way around, instantly going back where I came from whenever I saw any hints of blue
>basically never entered UD and still made it the long way around to 5P
>friend who almost ragequit while going through UD was malding after watching my playthrough on youtube

You can do it no problem if you've got balls of titanium, it's still a valid path.
However, if you end up in a place called Filtration System, THAT'S where you need to turn back. There's nothing there for you, not right now. Go back there later, you'll know when.

out of all things in this game, this level filtered me the most. Almost quitted the game but then I checked a map and found the checkpoint after this part in Sky Islands.

Attached: chimney canopy.png (1243x652, 1.06M)

Chimney/Sky really is just the worst until you get a hold of the movement mechanics. Drainage can be bad too since if you don't know how to wiggle-swim efficiently. But on a second or third playthrough when you're roll pouncing all over the place and don't think twice about large gaps it really becomes a nice little jungle-gym. Also kinda weird how the entire bottom right side of chimney canopy is just a weird side path that hides a pair of grapple worms

It's ironic because that's where one of the kino sequences takes place
I was lucky enough to experience it in a recent playthrough
giga SPOILERS, obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=oZChHYc84nQ

I missed the little guy at my first try so ended up trying to climb the wall. I'm taking a long break and giving it a go after few months.