Which fanbase has this mentality?

Which fanbase has this mentality?

Attached: 19453DB5-53BB-47EA-97E8-A10ACEA6EA20.jpg (1177x939, 154.67K)

Pokemon
FromSoftware
Playstation owners

Dynasty Warriors
CoD
Noita
KOF
FIFA
NBA 2K
Madden
Dragon Quest
Skyrim
Dragon Ball Z

Destiny

All of them.

any games I dont like

Nintendo obviously.

Blizzard fans

Blizzfags

All AAA games buyers

Every fan base is like this

this is gaming in general, complainers are a minority and normalfags will forever defend dogshit games

Pokemon is literally this

all good answers
the mindset is way too common among us gamers

Anything and everything with yearly releases

>Dynasty Warriors
I thought people hated the newest Dynasty Warriors, even the fans.
>Dragon Quest
They release like three times in a decade. Also didn't people hate the DQ Heroes games?

t. plays destiny

christians

>Dynasty Warriors / Dragon Quest
I want more. Also Ace Combat and EDF. Not sorry bitch

The only answer you'll get is "a popular franchise that I don't personally enjoy".

Attached: clint-eastwood.gif (210x198, 1.39M)

I watched this scene in context and I don't get it. It's a stupid criticism to ask why an actor who once played a franchise villain is now playing the hero and this line is a non sequitur practically. How did it become so popular?

Attached: l8duxk05um291.gif (263x333, 958.7K)

Literally all of them.

>which fanbase
>FANBASE
>FAN-BASE
fucking kill yourself fucking retard

Attached: wow 1432b - 1a.jpg (978x292, 53.23K)

sus

the only reason I didn't reply to the destiny guy is because there's only 2 of those games anyway
I would have agreed if he said bungiefags

Every fanbase is like this because that is how modern marketing tries to mould their fans.
Worse example is tendies who just NEED to be some kind of consoomer add every 3 months or they just make infinite threads larping as leakers.

Attached: 1633095521984.jpg (536x550, 49.73K)

Sonic fans. Legit you didn't need to buy Sonic colors my dude, I know you did it for nostalgia but you have no reason to assume a Sonic game would be good or original.

>Dynasty Warriors
Pretty sure Musou fans pick and choose which franchises they like, unless you're only talking about the mainline series.
>CoD
Definitely this, though I don't think CoD players really put that much thought into it.
>Noita
No clue.
>KOF
Fans of fighting game franchises are kind of autistic and nitpick every new entry, so I don't agree with this.
>FIFA
>NBA 2K
>Madden
Sports games are just the same thing every year, but it's not really about the games and is just more something sports fans do when they can't watch sports.
>Dragon Quest
But every Dragon Quest is good, and they're rarely released.
>Skyrim
That's not a franchise, and people argue non-stop about Morrowind vs Oblivion vs Skyrim.
>Dragon Ball Z
Nah, the games are all over the place and most of them are shit. How often do you see a DBZ video game collection?

DQ fans are one of the lesser known biggest cucks in the market. They will
>defend the translation literally making shit up and changing the names of the characters, locations, literally everything with shitty puns and dialects that aren't in the original script because it's "quirky"
>defend having MIDIshit as soundtrack because it's "soul" (it's actually because the jewish composer just wants to sell concert tickets)
>defend having every single western release being released several years late because "you should be grateful they're even doing it, these games don't sell well (not even true)".
>Most recent example is DQXI; when it got ported to PC, it had a first release on steam, then Square Enix literally delisted it in order to replace with a new edition, a switch port. What happened to the previous owners, you ask? If they wanted to update to the new edition, they'd be forced to fork over 25$. They defended this too btw.

Attached: 23890489043.png (1033x517, 647.43K)

all fanbases are like that, it depends on the individual to not behave like a consoomer

post the edit of this pic
you know the one

Pokemon by far.

Attached: 1654616348608.png (1447x2047, 1.13M)

>the mindset is way too common among us gamers
It's present in other hobbies as well. In /toy/, you have NECA fags, who are buying glorified/shoddy statues of characters that have likely been done better by other companies. Then for Any Forums, that's probably all that's left of the audience for Marvel/DC, anyone with a brain isn't even pirating their shit anymore. I imagine it's that way for a lot of Any Forums shit as well. I know Star Trek fags who actually watch Discovery/Picard basically closed ranks and reject all criticism.