What does that have to do with what I said user? Stop being an argumentative little bitch...

>What does that have to do with what I said user? Stop being an argumentative little bitch, its one of the reasons why no one likes you.

Attached: 1649272230306.jpg (640x590, 180.79K)

I look like this and say this though

Bejitabro btw

haha wojak crying haha I like this meme a lot
I really like the memes :)

Do you have a peer reviewed study to back up that claim, though?

Attached: ca6.jpg (600x600, 26.99K)

>though

Attached: 1645567703707.jpg (330x330, 10.27K)

>haha wojak crying haha I like this meme a lot
>I really like the memes :)

Attached: soyjak-soy-wojak (1).gif (220x220, 1.6M)

bring /qa/ back

Attached: 1437703538662.png (4422x4961, 1.14M)

Any squirrel gems?

haha another wojak but he angry now :)
I like this one also haha I like memes

Sounds like someone got so angry he created a whole new thread. Imagine being that angry over something. I bet he has broken multiple mice and keyboards over the years by slamming his fist down on them everytime someone was rude to him.

Have you tried not being a bitch?

I look like this and I say this.

I am going to stretch your ponut to its limits, faggot

>haha another wojak but he angry now :)
>I like this one also haha I like memes

Attached: 1643947460394.png (696x701, 67.91K)

haha blue wojak!!! i like this wojak, I really like this one as a meme haha
and his ears are smoking haha he is frustrated haha angery meme :)

'em

Attached: .gif (811x1200, 1.55M)

Shartku.

>haha blue wojak!!! i like this wojak, I really like this one as a meme haha
>and his ears are smoking haha he is frustrated haha angery meme :)

Attached: 1653335934947.png (1600x1067, 1.96M)

Years of the chaos in our country that we are in love and is being so sad about this being in our country for the first year in a row and I can’t believe that it is a good thing to do so much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much

If every wojak was replaced with an image of Doremi the world would be better.

>being this butt hurt about a previous online argument that you have to make a whole thread about it to bitch and moan

you people are truly pathetic, why don't you go do something productive instead of wasting your time in this site.

haha blue wojak meme again but with nice landscape behind him haha
immersive artistic meme i like a lot haha :)
he looks a bit tense haha he should take a day off XD

Unfunny tranime faggot

Zoomer is just a little too much for her too and she is still having fun lol I just got off work and you’re not going back lol I love her and love her so so Xbox much lol I just got off work on the hardest thing and I’m just going to get my nails. Jerma is a great kid lol and it’s like he has been in bed and he has been watching his own thing for me lol I think I may have a little bit.

The worst is when you actually go out of your way to find a source then they try and say that you're being disingenuous, the source is too old (when it's like 2 years old), it doesn't take into account this specific bullshit they just came up with, etc. Hate arguing online. No one will ever change their views no matter what you show them

>If every wojak was replaced with an image of [INANE MOESHIT] the world would be better.
BOOM, BTW. BOOOOOOOOM. FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Boom, btw. Capped, btw. I won, btw. You lost, btw. I'm a scholar, btw. Acquire acumen, btw. I'm whiter than you, btw. Jiren is unsurpassed, btw.
You are BROWN, moeshitter. BROWN like my SHIT.

Attached: 1640633617702.png (1280x704, 874.1K)

>If every wojak was replaced with an image of Doremi the world would be better.

Attached: 1587053919764.jpg (265x435, 97.56K)