Fix him

Fix him.

Attached: Red_Sniper.png (560x812, 150.16K)

>deletes the class outright
there fixed it

Thread is built upon a false premise.

Sniper doesn't need fixing. You need to improve.

Complete overhaul, relegate him to a support type role, more weapons and items like the Sydney sleeper with an emphasis on marking enemies for the team and increasing team DPS on targets.

>You need to improve.
You need to dilate.

Pick one or multiple.
>add a 1 second period after zooming in where headshots deal minicrits instead of crits.
>make bushwacka remove the jarate status from enemies upon hitting them, so that you cannot melee two-hit a heavy
>give spy the fire retardant suit back, and make it give spy immunity to jarate, bleeding, mad milk and wetness as well
>give scout a secondary that puts a bubble shield on him, the shield breaks upon taking a crit or a burst of 100+ damage in one hit, recharging after 30 seconds

Headshots now only minicrit. He can still output good damage at ranges that none of the other classes can compete at, but no more split-second instakills.

quickscope damage reduced to 100
total ammo halved
his retarded unlocks that counter the 2 classes that counter him to be put in the trash

Full charged headshots are the only shots that don't deal with damage fall off. Full charged headshot damage deals 275 on base sniper rifle.

How does this sound?

make him american

Easy, ban anyone who complains about him.

Easy, ban anyone who plays him.

>delete sniper
>transfolx playerbase drops by 80%

Attached: factfrog.jpg (220x221, 38.47K)

>make suppressive fire better
>shoot him, his aim is jostled enough that he cannot score a headshot until the modest fooldown is over
Either he shoots you like he does currently or you notice him and shoot him. Counter by the same awareness that shuts spies down.
Itd actually give heavy a slight chance of actually surviving by keeping a bead on the sniper until he waddles out of the snipers LoS, at the expense of tunnelvision.
>but my weapon is projectiles
Then explosive jump at him, retard

they play pyro/scout though

can't he's perfect

Wouldn't trannies be more drawn to self-harming classes like soldier or demoman

Attached: 1649949616220.gif (344x338, 3.88M)

>anything I hate is a tranny!!
>oh wait, I hate myself...

>scout
the most cishet class in the game
just soldier, didn't see many troons playing demo

Remove the razorback and the dangershield. Make him actually have a weakness to close-range classes, like he was meant to, you incompetent retards.

Delete pyro instead

>increase zoom-in headshot delay from 0.2 to 0.6
>decrease damage/critical damage of all sniper rifles by 5%

Rework all of the backpack secondaries into SMGs.
>Razorback
Guaranteed crits against cloaked/disguised targets
On hit: drain enemy's cloak by 5%
-10% reload speed
-20% clip size
>Cozy Camper
Every second while standing still: gain a stack of "Camp"
Each stack of "Camp" boosts your secondary damage by 5%
All stacks disappear upon moving
No random spread and 50% reduced damage falloff
-33% max ammo
+25% damage taken from explosions and fire while standing still
>Danger Shield
While on fire: Gain +33% movement speed, -25% reduced reload speed and +33% fire rate
-50% damage taken from afterburn while holding this weapon
No afterburn flinching while holding this weapon and for 3s after swapping
Cannot gain crits or mini-crits

>>give scout a secondary that puts a bubble shield on him, the shield breaks upon taking a crit or a burst of 100+ damage in one hit, recharging after 30 seconds
This is the most retarded idea I've ever seen

How would deleting the worst class in the game help?

>give spy the fire retardant suit back, and make it give spy immunity to jarate, bleeding, mad milk and wetness as well
That exists in the Dead Ringer and its the most retarded shit in existence