GOOD THING BAD

>GOOD THING BAD
>BAD THING GOOD
Was Any Forums always like this?

Attached: 1642856506220.png (344x342, 129.35K)

No, election tourists are so starved for attention they crave the feeling of belonging somewhere so they just go with the flow and what used to be cheeky banter became the norm because these toddlers refused to lurk.

>people like thing
>I must hate thing

>people hate thing
>I must like thing

Attached: 1435420835443.png (537x515, 35.14K)

SNEED THING CHUCK
CHUCK THING SNEED

>tfw actual newfag
Is this what it feels like to move to Rome after the empire fell?

Attached: 1651702723167.png (2448x3060, 437.97K)

Not always true, but true 70% of the time. Good shit from the past survives the test of time, and we're stuck with the dogshit of today. We'd be saying the same shit we say today if were still in 2002.

Not really, it's always been bad but a different kind of bad. It's just nostalgia goggles for people who have been around longer.

Most things considered good are, in fact, fucking terrible.
Very few things considered bad are good however.

Because
Bad?
GOOD

Good?
BAD

Attached: jocko.jpg (640x427, 25.83K)

Name some dogshits of the past that didn't stand the test of time

Love this dude, are his general podcasts about muh motivation and leadership good? So far I've only been getting into his interview stuff.

This place used to make fun of people who played call of duty and halo, now those are the primary posters. That and a fuckton of spics.

>old bad
>good new
kys

Attached: mootvshiro.png (1276x1356, 1.34M)

Name any FPS from like 2007-2012 that aren't the popular ones.
>Just googled FPS games 2008 and HAZE showed up
Yeah there are so fucking many terrible games from that period, particular FPS games seemed to struggle.

Retarded? Yeah, although it's gotten worse of late.

It was always bad but things got even badder
anything else is cope or newfag damage control

Marvel thing is not good and even people on Any Forums are more normal compared to corporate marvel quips being shoved into every single piece of modern media
People outside of twitter do not speak/converse like that.

What are you talking about you fucking schizo? Go back to Any Forums or Any Forums, and stop double tabbing two threads

People who use the "GOOD THING BAD" are usually semen slurping marvel consumers like you

Looks like I hit a nerve calm down sperg

define whats good and bad op

Here's the thing about Any Forums, they wouldn't know what a good game is if it bit them in their left nut. Coomer threads are the only thing you ever want to come here for.

>election tourists
ok kike