45 minutes until they disappoint everyone once again

Place your bets

Persona Dancing for the Switch?
Persona Q for the Switch?
Whatever it'll be, it won't be what we all want: Persona 5 Royal.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 40.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0T_zIR9m60
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1644575223/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 hour 45 minutes

>it won't be what we all want: Persona 5 Royal
I don't want P5R.

3 and 4 ports and 5 cloud edition

9am pt brother

Who fucking cares, all these games have been out for years.
Wooooow a port, I fucking kneel.

"Hello, we here at Atlus have heard you loud and clear. The demand for our products on Nintendo systems has been overwhelming. That is why it is my honor to announce that Soul Hackers 2 will be available on Nintendo Switch October 10th. Pre-orders are available now."

Almost 4 years now
youtube.com/watch?v=i0T_zIR9m60

Is the Direct in 45 minutes? If that's all it is, there's nothing they could do there to disappoint me because I don't care if they don't port anything.

I'm expecting nothing.

It is fucking wild to me that this game is multiplatform but doesn't have a Switch release when it looks worse than a PS2 game and the Switch base is so large that any slightly interesting game is breaking records. Sega is totally sabotaging.

FINALLY! PERSONA Q1 AND Q2 WILL NOT BE STUCK ON THE 3DS ANYMORE!

Why does everyone keep asking for a port of a 6 year old game? Ask for a new game at least

P5 arena please

I still haven't played PQ2 and it might e some interesting insight into how they'll handle the new Etrian Odyssey seeing as that would make PQ for the first game that plays like EO that they have on something on other than 3DS, so that would genuinely excite me a lot more than a P5R port, seeing as I already played it so I don't want to buy it for Switch.

I highly doubt they'll announce any new Personas, including spinoffs, until October.

atlus has its own streams for big persona announcements.

It's honestly kind of crazy. Only thing I can think of is if the code base is a completely unoptimized mess, and they don't want to put in the effort and resources needed to fix it for a single console

Royal is already on PC, what more do you want?

It doesn't have to be Persona. I'd rather get a new Devil Survivor or something

I would unironically be okay with this. SH2 is going to flop hard in Japan without a Switch release.

Fuck off tendies. You faggots have already killed SMT5.
Just accept the fact that switchfags only care about 1st party shit

SMTV is the most successful mainline SMT to date. Cope and seethe.

>Japan sales: Persona 5 900,000, Persona 5 Royal 500,000, Shin Megami Tensei V 190,000

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1644575223/

Attached: 1643774917642.jpg (545x851, 235.05K)

Atlus' output is so disappointing compared to the 3DS era.
I just want another EO or DeSu game.

Since they released SMT If... on the NSO, maybe they will re-release some classic SMT ? I'm hoping at least

I don't even give a shit about Persona, and SMT5 was garbage compared to 3 / 4 / 4A.
I am holding onto hope for something Etrian Odyssey related. They said the series isn't dead... right?
Right?

holy shit man
fuck off

So successful that it straight up killed the franchise. No wonder Soul Hackers 2 is now a persona reskin without a switch port.

>it straight up killed the franchise

Attached: 1626437225159.jpg (419x512, 20.47K)

I'd prefer a Q/Q2 bundle over P5R honestly

Soul Hackers 2 being a persona reskin. No switch port because tendies don't buy 3rd party
But sure, keep living in denial

We may be entering a new Golden Age for MegaTen, what are you talking about ?

Neither of those back that claim up. SH2's announcement happened way too soon for SMTV's sales to even factor in.

You're coping too hard.

>So successful that it straight up killed the franchise
This is straight bad take

>Soul Hackers 2 is now a persona reskin without a switch port
Soul Hackers 2 is now a persona reskin without a heart

I'll screencap these posts and then create a thread to laugh at you faggots in about 5 years once SMT fucking dies for real, assuming that I'm autistic enough to remember such insignificant shit.
Now enjoy your zero switch ports for your 2006 era hardware

>only port I wanted was p3fes
>they went for p3p to please femc fans
I hate everything.

Attached: 1635022911092.gif (416x325, 1.68M)

You won't do anything.

I don't care about faggy persona shit. I just want this and apocalypse on switch

Attached: shin-megami-tensei-iv-button-crop-1643705377089.jpg (2000x2000, 549.92K)

Why are you seething so hard over shitch

(You)
We both know it hasn't been good since the 2000s

Atlus is testing the water with shit ports and ignoring the game everyone wants.
It's like pottery. It rhymes.

>he's too retarded to emulate p3fes with the party control mod
You WILL buy the shitty P3P port you retard

>more ports
Fuck off. What we need is a new Etrian Odyssey.

>Apocalypse
I'd sooner take the two DeSu games

(you)

Attached: ujLwV8Qai9wqrGJxVEnvSAJNjI4oFvEEWat1vB4gzHv8eElxaYbRmrYWD54n5u5upwQOk854RQRveP48LsmKleqU.jpg (2048x2048, 886.84K)

why did this game cause so much butthurt? It literally became the best selling smt mainline game and it still gets tons of art from fans.

Attached: 20220627_093207.jpg (1152x873, 198.92K)

Did 13 Sentinels really bomb on the Switch? I know it did well on PS4 and overall, but if the Switch version bombed I think they'll refrain from more switch ports.
If they weren't retards and released it on Switch from the getgo it would've been great

Why is everyone so divided on Apocalypse? I've only played 5 and wanna try the rest out.

cause it's on switch

>It's the year 2020 + 2
>People STILL can't emulate P3FES

Attached: 1625854583664.jpg (500x375, 30.97K)

Too much gameplay.

Why would anyone want that? We've all played those games by now. People want P6.

is there no stream?

There a link to livestream?

I just want a new Etrian Odyssey man...

13 Sentinels sells good on switch