Check thermometer

>check thermometer
>8°C
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO PLAY VIDYA IN THIS INFERNO?!

Attached: 839861.gif (490x768, 15.24K)

He looks like he could use a nice big juicy refreshing cock

Attached: 67AEB34A-B9BB-4882-A42A-007111D892FC.gif (112x112, 25.33K)

I want to die

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-143110_One UI Home.jpg (380x175, 39.69K)

>8ºC
>inferno
Are you a fucking eskimo or something?

24° is fucking perfection.

It was 35 degrees here in Shiga Prefecture today.

Gonna need that in freedom units before I can agree or disagree, Hans

Minutes to get a pic from the store and I can’t wait for you guys lol I love it lol I just think I got it too bad I love it you guys really need it lol I just think I need you too lol I just think it’s funny that you got a lot more attention lol I love it. Sage is a good friend of mine and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too lol love love story so love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much and I love you too much.

>Freedom units
You mean nigger measurements?

22, sunny, with a nice cool breeze is the best kind of weather IMO.

just go take a dip in the lake nigga

Can't I work like a slave then just wanna go home and drink ice cold beer asap. Going mountain hiking this weekend, will probably get more sunburn. There is a mark around my wrist where I keep my watch lol

>Can't I work like a slave
what do you do in bumfuck nowhere, japan?

I experienced a literal 50C (122F) day in Sydney a few years back. Walking outside was like walking into an oven.

Buy a fan..? Just a suggestion.

about 46 faghrenheits

8°C is pretty chilly. Dunno what the fuck are you on about.

24°C is just good enough.

I dunno what you guys are bitching about. I'm sitting at 32-34°C, and it's only going to get worse as time goes by.

A shitty no respect English teaching job while I learn to code and get certificates in that, but they work me too hard and I don't even get a lunch break, I always need to work through it. It's fucking beautiful here though, drive an hour to get to from work and get to stare at the lake and mountains and the countryside
50 wtf? Is that every yea

>26 degrees
I'm not gonna make it bros..

>A shitty no respect English teaching job
My condolences. Do you teach kids or college students? Also what the fuck why don't you get any breaks? If it's a school there should be at least some time between classes for coffee or whatever.

>8°C
>inferno
Man, I live in the southern hemisphere and it's 8°C. It's cold as fuck, how are you burning at 8°C?

We had that yesterday at 1 a.m. I fucking hate summer.

Anyone else here love a good sweat?

16 with clouds and some nice rain is perfection

About 170 kids per day and I have no time to take any break between classes because I move and prepare a lot and I'm not allowed to drink in class rooms haha I hate it

Goodnight user