Meanwhile in the year 2683 on Any Forums

>meanwhile in the year 2683 on Any Forums...

Attached: 46574625635.jpg (1920x1080, 400.81K)

THE GREAT FALLOUT 3-3 REMAKE TODD'S CUT IS BETTER THAN NEW NEW VEGAS 2 REMASTERED

Attached: 1645648836839.jpg (1024x578, 51.29K)

>Todds Cut

You mean Galactic Emperor Todd's Cut, do not diminish our great leaders name.

Attached: 3490865433.jpg (1956x2068, 383.49K)

I am sorry to my Emperor but in 2334 when the game was made our majesty was just the president of the free new Bethesda confederation.

So in the title of the game there is just Todd

Attached: col__augustus_autumn_by_drvauclair_ddq17is-fullview.jpg (1024x1536, 296.88K)

>star citizen pre-alpha got delayed again
Post yfw you didnt spend a single credit on that scam

Attached: unknown.png (124x104, 17.83K)

is the Any Forums station sector ever going to get sealed off? They're barely human anymore and keep escaping from their containment halls

Attached: 8275028767364.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

bros... why we still havent found any aliens?

I’m sure glad Wojack and Pepe posters were all rounded up and gassed, and all offences of future posters are hunted down by and Elite Killsquad - and that there is a mandatory DNA lock to verify every poster is an adult! Praise Any Forums!

Good thing also that Video Games are archaic and died out as a form of entertainment in the late 2030s! I sure do enjoy my sonic showers, Holodeck games that allow me to actually fuck physical women, and replicators to make me whatever I want at any point without the sugar or excessive calories!

I love the future!

>born too late to explore the Milky Way
>born too early to explore Andromeda
What are some games for these feels?

Attached: 08BE7E9A-A846-4AF0-B2D0-DAFF8964C223.png (1057x727, 535.15K)

>he trades in credits
Imperialist Scum detected. You filthy Imiggers will be wiped out when the Galactic Federation finally build that Space Net and exports you all to The Fringe.

Have you filthy sub-space dwellers even cured Space AIDS yet?

Mass Effect Andromeda 5 is a good place to start.

I’d normally bitch about you bringing up a sequel made by a different company two centuries after its last instalment, but given how fucking awful the other four were, I’ll give it a shot

I hear they're going to merge our sectors.

>eve online is still online

Are you implying that the Earth will still exist and will not turn into an asteroid field after a nukes or something like that? Good joke.

I heard some guy spent 70,000,000 Credits on his fleet, and he lost it due to a Neuroserver rollback. They couldn’t recover his metadata lost in it, so he used his remaining Credits to buy cheap Plasma Cannon, and gas his neural implants out.

elder scrolls XXVII is the best

You can see our space station, we were able to get off Earth before the Full Retard War went nuclear.

Being an immortal superhuman is a cool, I guess. How people didn't even commit suicide before researching gene engineering. Never wanted to be in their shoes, what a savages.

>343 Industries made 189 Halo games and none of them were good
For some reason Phil SpenceX still hasn't vaporized these retards.
they had 2 whole planets of employees in the infinite-time sub-reality and 41/3 zCredits of the Stellarsoft ultra cluster budget and still couldn't make a good ludo.

Oh shi, the Earth has really turned into an asteroid field. Good riddance, places of violence must be destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

Have you praised Inter-galactic overlord Gaben Logan Newell today?