How’s that streaming career going?

How’s that streaming career going?

Attached: 7FBF8654-0885-48E9-BB57-517F7CADE2AA.jpg (787x470, 28.4K)

Badly. I said I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS and got banned.

worth it

Is this that programmer dude?

>average femoids can now rake in hundreds of thousands without ever providing anything of value or tying themselves to a man
The internet was a mistake

Martyr

I give up. I can't tell if those broken creatures are male or female anymore.

Then stop fucking niggers

Daily reminder if you were a pretty girl, you could do exactly what you're doing right now but in front of a camera and have a constant passive income stream via donations and subs. You don't even have to talk to chat. Just acknowledge them when they give you money.

Decent, have a pretty loyal community who enjoys watching me replay my PS2 collection to see if it holds up

It's just me with multiple accounts

Attached: 1656117865409.gif (500x375, 174.06K)

>septum piercing

Boy you’ve donated a lot of money to me, thanks man.

Attached: 0D05FAE0-18F3-44E4-A539-749D54026CB6.jpg (1024x768, 93.26K)

Not great. But whatever I would still play games regardless. But now I can talk to a few people as I'm doing it.

fr fr no cap?

I don’t believe u. You can’t just be a pretty face, you need at least some modicum of talent as an entertainer.
It’s the entire idea behind vtubers. Nobody watches them because of the avatars, but rather because the person behind them knows how to keep people hooked.

Browse twitch once in a while. As long as you have something to keep the simps entertained it can work. There is a streamer who looks a bit like angelina jolie who sits and develops her indie game in almost completely silence and she has min 300 viewers at any given time.

ENDURANCE RUN

Danger

People watch vtubers because they're fucking dipshits who don't enjoy actual content. That goes double for coomers who watch talentless female streamers.

I'm not a girl nor I can play 4+ hours of vidya per day, so I'm going the real life route, plus streaming is kind of dead unless you're a discord tranny or some sort of fag/mentally challenged person

sometimes i think i should try streaming but there's no way i won't get banned. saying faggot is just too funny.

Attached: 1655700690783.png (288x370, 2.55K)

there should be a sort of barely moderated streaming site for streamers like this