Dragon's Dogma

Post pawns, rent other's pawns.
>Name
>Level
>Job
>Platform
Pic related, she's on PC.

Attached: 20220628044005_1.jpg (2560x1440, 600.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Pawn_Inclination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If your pawn is under 200cm, I will not hire her. Big bitches only

Attached: 1653418192156.jpg (680x1098, 200.13K)

I miss my old pawn, but I started a new game.

Attached: 65436543645.png (1760x1232, 2.41M)

I WILL summon your pawn, and I WILL run them through Bitterblack.

Even my babby level 50 fighter in the OP? I hope she won't be too much of a bother.

Attached: 1454114441394.jpg (500x700, 115.71K)

name stacy
lvl13 sorcerer
good inclinations (scatherer/utilitarian)
pc

Attached: 20220627142032_1.jpg (1680x1050, 392.06K)

I wish you could have multiple saves. I like my current pawn but I want to make a pawn called "Spooky Green Witch" and make it a spooky sexy green witch—all hunched over and green and so on

Attached: 1591048164847.jpg (1488x2108, 549.7K)

I'm trying to make Meryl from mgs, any suggestions on clothing and shit?

Wish you would, mine is lvl 29 and i still haven't got any summons. Guess people don't summon hunters?

Yes. Not really because it refused to hand me that pawn. Maybe you should take a rest.

>want to see what a pioneer/acquisitior pawn does because I heard it has a special synergy and I just want to take it slow and explore
>realize you can't search by inclination
>spend almost an hour trying to find one
>50% of them are scather/challenger (which is normally fine obviously) and the rest are absolutely vile like nexus/guardian
>give up
>talk about it with a friend, he says he'll make his pawn one because he also wants to try it
long story short it's actually great for when you just want to dick around and explore

What do they do? I've also been curious.

pioneers walk around
while acquisitors like to pick up items
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Pawn_Inclination

>long story short it's actually great for when you just want to dick around and explore
I have never regretted hiring an acquisitor pawn ever. I just can't imagine I would ever want one to be a main pawn because I'm an autist.

I was exploring bluemoon tower a little early, before the gates open and she would say "oh what's this?" and be across the tower trying to get to shit on the ledges. When I was out in the fields she would pick up drops and pick a lot of plants. I'm not sure if pawns can use that staff levitating augment to get around but I'll see if we can find out.

If you ever wanted to try it yourself just remember to make pioneer the first inclination. It worked much better that way.

Just rested again so she should be there now. Maybe she's hard to find, I rarely get any hires.

Christ dude, have a bit of class. Making your pawn as naked as possible is so gamered.

You could probably get it close, there are a few shirts that might work too.

Still a noob but if anyone can help her teach some stuff, feel free

Attached: 20220628143319_1.jpg (1920x1080, 380.72K)

Good job on making her a little girl. She's gonna learn tons of new stuff very soon

I will hire a tiny bit later because I took 2 other pawns from anons.