I seriously can't go back to any other controller...

I seriously can't go back to any other controller. The absolute comfort of this one and how it sits in my hand have ruined me.

Attached: ps5 controller.png (1280x720, 764.45K)

Agreed but xbox controllers just werk. Don't have to download shit or fuck around with settings

Attached: Elite Series 2.jpg (1154x649, 83.75K)

how fat are your hands?

same here, sony finally nailed it

kys shill faggot

>no gyro
>just werk
kys casual

I liked Dualshock 4 more. Dualsense is too big and heavy for me. Also I don't like how it looks but it doesn't matter much.

>playing shooters on console

Dualshock 4 is better. Strictly in ergonomics, Switch Pro is better than both, anyway.

You can play any game on PC with gyro. I play Nioh 2 and Dragon's Dogma with gyro for example.

I just wish Switch Pro had the PS Vita d-pad (dualshock 4 is good, but not as god tier) and it would be perfect.

Sony has a decent controller and good hardware this generation. It's just too bad that it's wasted on modern Sony, but thank fuck the controller can at least be used elsewhere.

lol

DualShock 4 feels too small and light in your hands after holding a dualsense

Xbox controllers are cheap chink garbage

>using ranged in action games

I didn’t ask, did I fuckface? I don’t give a shit about your shitty opinion and I wasn’t talking to you. Don’t ever reply to me again you tranny loving faggot.

Yes? Dragon's Dogma has archer class and Nioh 2 has ranged weapons as well.

same, it's a bitch to clean though

Attached: file.png (1761x1160, 2.22M)

He was replying to (me), not to (you), retard.

Has any problems thus far been noted with the PS5 controller? Like drift, bad analogs, or just general poor stick quality/button longevity? I bought a ps4 controller to replace my Xbox one controller and turns out that entire generation of consoles just has trash controllers, switch included. I'm sick of these jew companies, please tell me the dual sense is good.

Pure cheese for people who refuse to get good. I bet you used blast arrows you faggot.

>B button breaks

Yes. Mine has left stick drift after ~6 months of usage.

clean your hands first, maybe that helps

I like it too. I've got medium-sized hands, and it's very comfortable.

Shit for FPS.
t. have one

Attached: 1656139468253.jpg (1080x938, 52.19K)

Have you tried not being a filthy subhuman?

Don’t pretend to be me, faggot. You’re just trying to start shit. Is my post. Fuck me we need IDs on this board to stop this larping shit

Will we ever get another normal sized controller like DS1-3? Or will the Who's Going to Make the Controller Bigger special olympics continue?

>dualshock 4 is good
wha

Since Sony is on it’s way out of the gaming market, probably not