Is this the most kino fancontent in gaming history?

is this the most kino fancontent in gaming history?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>DUN DUN
>TSHHH
>DUN DUN
>TSHH
>DUN DUN
>TSHH
>DUN DUN

Early RvB, but honestly I enjoyed it all the way until they fucking murdered it and raped the corpse because they fired Caboose

Ross is gaming Jesus
Any Forums hates him because he speaks the truth

I fucking hate you zoomers so much it's unreal.

>IS THAT A MERCHANT JEW STEREOTYPE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T RIGHT FUCKING NAZIS FUCKING NAZI CHUDS HE'S RUBBING HIS HANDS LOOK HE'S A KIKE HE'S A FUCKING JEW THESE CHUD DEVS NEED TO BE HANGED CALL THE JIDF CALL TYRONE CALL KLAUS SCHWAB THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE
What did he mean by that?

what the hell are you talking about buddy

this is your brain on /po/

what does origami have to do with being a schitzo

Yeah that was a cringe meltdown same with him whining about sexy women

whats the source on that? ross never struck me as a complete retard

The latest game dungeon.

In the last game dungeon he criticised a sexy looking character in a medieval fantasy game. He didn't complain that it was objectification or anything, he just said it didn't make sense for that character to dress like that and it pulled him out of the world.

yeah I watched that, I mean when did he sperg out about jews? Is just a schitzo or is that real

>it didn't make sense for that character to dress like that and it pulled him out of the world.
Don't try to sell me this "it wasn't sjw shit I swear" when he uses pozz speak like sex worker instead of prostitute. It was obviously a cheap deflection and if he really thinks that that just shows how stupid the dude is.

Any Forums isn't the brightest of Any Forums boards but you people aren't even being satirical here

FM1 is a goldmine of quotes
FM2 is really unnecessary and it's obvious he doesn't even want to be making it but does anyway because his fans want him to
Game Dungeon is fun when he's just reminiscing on some obscure gem from his childhood and is really not fun when you realize that Ross is a nitpicky retard on a level of game journalists
Civil Protection was alright
Now, where the fuck is THE MOVIE that he HAS TO MAKE?

Attached: 1650236556516.gif (395x600, 32.97K)

Yes.

he says "isn't that a slur" when there's this merchant npc in a chinese game that looks like the evil jew stereotype to westerners. it's aanother white genocide to us

He strikes me as the guy who refers to them as sex workers cause he probably visits them weekly, or his mom was one.

He attacks devs personally by implying they are nazis.

It was this character. Around the 32:50 mark.

Attached: JewMerchant.png (458x604, 466.66K)

Link to Ross sperging out?????

He should just avoid games that require some form of mechanical understanding and he should just stop wanting every arpg to be fucking dungeon siege.

Why does Ross want to erase the dignified Jewish people from bideo games?