Play her game

Play her game
It's very good

Attached: QGmD5EiKvvljWTHKy7jPcyeHgag2INDv.png (1024x1024, 771.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utMq2tyr56Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Already did. Still mad I can't get get the no hit master achievement for Miru on normal.

Already did. Put in 100 hours in fact.
The fact that it came out a year before HK and did everything better yet is so niche is absolutely criminal. I guess Tumblr aesthetics are safer than anime which is all that matters when it comes to popularity.

Why do I never see this game on speedrunner events like AGDQ?

Bigger

One of the best games of all time

It is good
the art filters resetera users

Too p*dophilic for them

Speedrunners are leftist trannies and the game is all about self-sacrifice in order to preserve an isolationist ethnostate.

Unironically one of the best games ever made.

Soibois and bunnygirls goes together like industrial acid and kittens.

too difficult, I got filtered

I would think that everybody here has played it by now, but I browsed through a couple Steam sale threads and it was amazing what people were buying. It's like people don't play anything but AAA shit and whatever competitive shooter happens to be popular at the moment.

Rote memorisation is not a skill and yes I beat the game.

Did you click on the wrong thread?

Many of the battles literally cannot be beaten without sheer rote memorisation of the attacks.

and that's a bad thing because...?

I want to. I played it for like 15h at one point but I stopped for some reason. I'm playing through Shantae now but I'll probably start Rabi Ribi fresh again when I'm done with Pirate's Curse.

I really don't remember having such huge issues with the bosses I fought. Having to know how to dodge boss attack patterns is a common design element in a lot of games, I don't particularly see a problem with it either.

Congratulations, you just discovered action games

It's a chore. A good bullethell relies on reflexes and creative use of your moveset. Not having to say
>OK they're doing this attack, I need to do short hop, short hop slightly to the left, short hop, double jump, short hop

>good bullethell relies on reflexes
lol no it fucking doesn't, good bullet hell is all about understanding the pattern

>and creative use of your moveset
I agree on this though

>Many of the battles literally cannot be beaten until you understand how the attacks work
Wow, what the fuck were they thinking?

I like this game for its soundtrack

OK fine this game was the very first bullethell I ever played. I didn't enjoy it after the first few battles, but I kept at it to impress my Any Forums friends. I later tried out Undertale and found it a much worse game.

I've played thousands of hours of bullet hells and they're 99% memorization and have almost nothing to do with reflexes. You are so wrong it is shocking and laughable.

play Touhou

I am playing it right now. I just finished the part where I apparently go teleport into the real world and fight a clone version of myself?. It's really good so far. I'm playing it on normal difficulty.

Even if you don't want to play it, at least listen to the soundtrack, especially the orchestral version. It's amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=utMq2tyr56Q

For those of you who are knowledgeable about Rabi Ribi: Is it true that the PS4 and Switch versions isn't as up-to-date as the PC version? I want to get the Switch version so that I can play it on my long-ass daily train commutes to and from work. But will the console versions ever get updated?

I did like 6 years ago.

The only way you can make a game "rely on reflexes" without being aided by memorization is to literally make every attack pure RNG, which would be utter cancer. If the attack can be memorized then doing so will make it easier to avoid, plus the fact that attacks use predetermined patterns doesn't mean you can't dodge them with reflexes if you're fast enough. All you're really doing is crying that you're too slow to dodge the attacks on-the-fly while also showing you can't memorize them after trying the boss a few times. It's not like the attacks in Rabi Ribi one-shot you either, so you can even fuck up a bit and still kill a boss.

I don't really care you sound like an idiot, and you probably are one as I tend to trust my intuition.

>dykeshit
no thanks