What are your FLOW games?

What are your FLOW games?

Attached: flow1.png (619x603, 91.21K)

counter strike surf maps

Team Fortress 2

Is Flow the reddit version of the Zone?

Platformers and some racing games. I just tried out Waverace 64 for the first time and it had such a hard learning curve with the controls that I absolutely loved it. It's challenging and then super rewarding and just feels right once you understand how to move.

I guess there are some shooters like Max Payne that have pretty good flow to them. Basically I just don't want to be interrupted too often with cutscenes when I'm in the mood for FLOW.

Touhou and Mahjong

Mordhau

Ned for sped underground if I understand correctly

Europa Universalis 4
World of Warcraft

Racing games, specifically racing sims, are the ultimate game of maintaining perfect control for me. Once i've learned to stop overdoing it and keep safety margins, driving became an extremely pleasant game of keeping yourself precisely on the edge when you're pushing hard. It also feels great that competitive driving between two drivers with similar times always boils down to keeping your cool, seeing other guy panic and make a mistake due to your careful provocations is peak keikaku moment

any game that's gameplay focused

Nurose

.flow

Attached: anon.jpg (700x500, 55.27K)

Fuck it, I'll try to list one for each, since I like the chart
>Arousal
The Looker
>Anxiety
Dead Cells
>Worry
I wanna kill the Kamilia 3
>Apathy
Dunno, don't play these
>Boredom
osu
>Relaxation
Minecraft
>Control
NAMTG
>Flow
Rain World

I used to be really good at Dominions 4 blitz games.

Crash Team Racing
Tetris/ Puyo Puyo

Used to be siege back when I played it. Flow is really close to my heart as I love the feeling, it's addictive as fuck and I try to chase it all the time. Too bad after 2 years working 6days a ween night shifts my reflexes slowed dows so much and so did my awareness that even a year later I still can't achieve my level from back then. Doesn't stop me from trying but without that skill level I can't enter flow almost at all these says. Any tips? I'm thinking about working out to increase my physical capabilities since no matter how much I play it doesn't work.

Heroes of Newerth.

But it's dead now, so I'm at a loss as to what game I can play

Literally just stop trying and spam casuals until you feel the flow again

Just sounds like you're burnt out from the game and real life

shmups

Attached: 2022-05-22 09-16-42.webm (320x480, 2.99M)

Nah I don't play Siege anymore. They had their time to fix technical issues with the game but they didn't and I can't bother anymore. Trying to play Apex now, do that a lot but the game's netcode it the worst shit I've seen since BF3 days so I'm can't get into it, I can feel how slow the game is at registering everything and it throws me off. There just isn't anything I can get my kicks out of anymore. But I'm close with Apex so I'll stick to it for now, for practice if anything.

None because I'm bad at video games.

Attached: 1075876bf6834d2e7ac99c9a4aec8b73.jpg (720x960, 447.99K)

Sauce?

Attached: momoyo3DPD.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

It can be anything really, but it typically happens with conventionally difficult genres with precise execution for me, such as shumps and fightans.