Why do you never use them?

Why do you never use them?

Attached: I MUST HOOOOOOARD.jpg (176x81, 9.29K)

because I never have to

Makes the game too easy, i try to beat the game with as few non mandatory battles as possible as well.

I use them on undead monsters.

You didn't ____ ___ ____

I might need them later.

Megalixer? I hardly know her!

Just in case.

>don't use healing potions on first playthrough because I don't know when I'll need them
>don't use healing potions on second playthrough because I know the game well enough not to need them

>Thinking it matters in FF7
Just use the item glitch and you'll never run out of them.

>finally force myself to just USE the items I get when I need to, instead of waiting for these imaginary roadblocks
>game goes much smoother and first playthroughs are more enjoyable

play Atelier for expendable elixirs

Attached: 3-meruru_2594.jpg (843x480, 142.02K)

>replaying FF13
>actually ran out of potions with how much i was using
fuck swapping to medic

>Not having a medic/synergist/saboteur paradigm to heal, buff allies and weaken enemies at the same time

saving them for the last boss
it's what I always told my brother when I asked me

I'm just that good

You get a free refresh on your ATB when you swap paradigms every few seconds. There's literally no reason to not do that unless you want to play wrong.

forgot to mention this was just early game

Ah that's fine. Early game it may be more efficient to just stay on attack roles.

>make item that is very limited or hard to farm/obtain
>it's overshadowed by slightly weaker healing potions that you can buy from vendors

I usually used them to top up MP, rarely to actually heal.

I'm conservative as fuck.

I only save them for emergencies. What classifies as an emergency? You'll know when.

>saving them for when I REALLY need them
>beat the game
>never really did

It's the only item I ever use. I use exactly one at the start of the final form of all the RPG final bosses. I consider it putting up my war banner.

Megalixer doesn't revive, does it? So by the time your party is fucked enough to actually need it it probably won't be enough

Game's piss easy, mate

Because JRPG's are easy as fuck. Items lose all their value around the 2 hour mark.

Attached: 2681990.png (694x980, 570.01K)