It's amazing how the partners mini direct made tendietubers seethe

it's amazing how the partners mini direct made tendietubers seethe

Attached: unknown.png (1280x720, 873.58K)

People who talk in all lowercase letters should be shot.

It would stand to reason that nintendo fans would be mad at nintendo for not making games.

You would be upset too if all you had coming your way were ports, ports, and more ports.

I KNOW RIGHT?

user these people seethe at xenoblade 3

BAAAAAWWWWWWW
hahahhahahah
*pretends to cry like baby*

t. phoneposter

Nobody's talking you schizo

nice 5head

And? There’s good reason to dislike Xenoblade 3.

How do I capitalize the words I speak?

it's a nintendo game
they're not angry because they wanted new games, they're angry because they wouldn't get their dopamine rush

I’m beginning to think a new console is indeed coming. We’ve done this song and dance before.
>lack of games recently
>reaching the end of its life
Be it an upgrade via switch pro or a full on Switch 2 or something, I believe a new console is coming.

Write, talk - it doesn't matter. Information, or data is being exchanged here. In fact, if I were to convert what OP is saying into human speech, I'd bet it would sound like a little sewer rat with a nasal gruff gritty dark voice telling me about "tendietubers", whatever the fuck that is supposed to be.

try hard

or phoneposter that has it done for him

Fpbp.

someone's trying too hard to fit in, is it because your eceleb is doing it?

xenoblade is the case study in how JRPGs have gone to absolute shit over the last 1.5 decades

Xenoblade fans are honorary Snoys

impossible, they actually talk about video games

no we call those nintendotubers who whine about anime rpgs but want to suck persona cock

Keep spreading your anti-Nintendo propaganda, Xenotranny

I'll give nintendo as much shit as I can given LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING that wasn't a Wii U port on the Switch was fucking garbage, and paid online.
But you know who's doing shit EVEN SHITTIER than Nintendo?
EVERY FUCKING MAJOR STUDIO.
I DEFY YOU TO NAME SOMETHING WORTH A STREAM EVENT.

Attached: 1648100134838.png (1360x1027, 29.28K)