Dragons Dogma

I loved this game, but even if you’re a fan, you have to admit that stamina bar management comes pretty close to just completely ruining it.

Climbing bosses is ruined by it, and so is traversing the map. It depletes too quickly for the amount of stuff they want you to do with it.

Do you think they’ll fix it in the sequel

Attached: 38BCC10C-BD45-497B-99A8-9E9DE8789497.jpg (1920x1080, 513.67K)

I hope they don't casualize it for your sake.

I installed an unlimited sprint and inventory weight mod
just werks

Stamina management isnt the isue is the player move speed without sprinting in the vanilla map , more if you play as a dwarf

This shit is so unbelievably overrated

If anything they made climbing underpowered. Most vocations actually are better of "hacking away at toes"

I hope they at least do something about stamina regen rate at high levels. it currently takes me almost a minute to regen my stamina bar.

This isn’t reddit why the fuck do you type like that?

>tfw Ranger
A minute to recover, five seconds to deplete

I disagree.

t. liquid vim enjoyer

The observation that stamina depleting outside of combat being shit is a valid one, though that might be my bias because I absolutely loathe open world garbage and I loved DD despite it being open world, not because of it.

No stamina for climbing is utterly fucking retarded though. You are an absolute moron for even considering the idea.

Ranged is the best way to play since melee is junky no aimed mess nd trying to hit dragon weakspots without grapping his heart ends you getting curbstomped unless your pawns manage to stun it or tank it

nigger just pick up some large mushrooms
curatives are there for a reason

>just pause every ten seconds to eat
trannies dogma fanboys are something else

You can craft so many stamina shit and use liquid vim for boss battles.

Traveling? There's a teleport system.

Have you even played the game, OP?

>604012760
didn't take long for the discordtranny to out himself

The automatic soft lock-on system works great for melee against most enemies in my opinion. I'd hate to see them go to a manual lock-on system.

Carry weight is the most anoying for me, in every fucking rpg, so i always install a mod or something to get rid of it

Stamina out of combat is fair, complaining that stamina drains whilst climbing is dumb though and I hope they don't make it that casual.
It's mostly the reds that get fucked over. All the yellows can climb well, mages and sorcs can use targeted spells so though they don't climb they can still take advantage of different weak spots. Reds are just kinda stuck at the feet, though in then it still gets useful to climb since it can slow some enemies down, can get them to do things like cyclopses taking off their helms and can allow you to target body parts you really don't like (like on Chimera)

Yeah same I can't be arsed to do inventory management in most rpgs

I agree completely OP i understand stamina depletion during combat but running around the map and having to stop every 15 seconds was fucking annoying

Attached: AEFA32BC-6ACA-4E6F-97BE-E6D19753D439.jpg (1122x1122, 140.29K)

Discord tranny thread.
Stop samefagging the OP and take your meds, the game is fine and you're just playing it wrong.

Attached: 1656077498058.png (630x244, 24.47K)

Who would do this? Who gets actual enjoyment out of this?

Attached: 1655518231553.webm (640x640, 1.19M)

>cant manage stamina out of combat
What a retarded nitpick.
Feels good to knowing I'll never stoop so low as a subhuman discordtroon.

Attached: 1656376203980.jpg (905x881, 243.06K)

The stamina is fine, the actual big problem is how your fucking inventory affect it

Because it is the proper way of writing. Sorry neet nigger new fag. Nerds didnt know how to write back in the day so your le ebic Any Forums writing is just nigger writing. 2016 ruined internet

Good to know that I can just make a fake d*scord post about any games to pretend some d*scord troons gang are attacking it on Any Forums so I can defend any games I like this way without any actually arguments.

>le fake excuse
like pottery

Attached: 1656214005783.png (792x741, 104.03K)

>make max height/weight grug with zero stamina regen
>refuse to level yellow vocation for stamina gains
>BRUH WHY I GOT NO STAMINA

Here's your pawn customization in the sequel bro

Attached: file.png (411x880, 284.29K)

I shouldn’t have to constantly open a menu to eat curatives for stamina when I’m running from point a to b or trying to explore it just makes the game tedious

Attached: C7A08815-F603-41EC-A1B9-D037F4715FEB.jpg (615x552, 32.21K)

Kill yourself I know you won’t leave but I will pray you trip and fall on your head.