Is this game worth it?

I remember playing the demo and thinking it was kinda shit. Is it any good?

No NOT MY TRUE CASTLEVANIA autism please. I never got into castlevania so i don't give a fuck about that. I just care if it's a game worth playing or not,

Attached: Lords-of-shadow-cover-art.jpg (369x500, 53.65K)

Uh, excuse me? I asked you a question? Hello? Tcha!

I fucking love the entire Lords of Shadow trilogy. I honestly prefer it over any God of War. I should do a replay after upgrading my pc.

Trilogy? There's 3 games of this? I thought there was only 2.

I tried it just last week.
It is bad. It has some interesting art in the style of Guillermo del toro but the game play and levels have been awful

also the game seems really long

There's only two, that user confused for something else.

Lords of Shadow
Mirror of Fate
Lords of Shadow 2

Its a good game. Igafaggots bad mouth it.

You're forgetting the 3DS game.

how so? The animation does seem a bit jank from some footage i have seen, the way the character moves around the levels specifically. It's like it's constantly bumping into the terrain and bouncing up and down.

Is the combat challenging at all or is it mindlessly mashing on passive enemies?

i remember the enemies being fairly aggresive

Absolutely no

>Yes
>No
>Maybe
>I don't know

Attached: ivugxf2glvhl.jpg (594x396, 35.31K)

No. The combat is fucking awful, It has no weight to it. The game drags on forever. The environments are nice though.

>A Castlevania game without a single hint of elegance and beauty of the soundtrack that series is known for
Yikes.

What are some games with good combat that have "weight" to it in your opinion?

One of the best action games i played

>I remember playing the demo and thinking it was kinda shit. Is it any good?
Nah, it's a waste of time. Not worth playing.

Compared to the other "cinematic" hack and slash games of the time it released, it was slightly better than Dante's Inferno, but not as polished as God of War III.

Check out Castlevania: Lament of Innocence if you want a better 3D Castlevania hack and slash.

Attached: 372682-castlevania-lament-of-innocence-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 126K)

Metroid Zero Mission

it's shit

it's a real question

Play Pandoras Tower if you want good 3D castlevania

how much wagglan

The gameplay is alright, I just really like the story of 1. Also lament of innocence is also good.

>Mirror of Fate

kek, that shitty "arcade" game which also came out on fucking 3DS, no one counts it, let alone being part of a "trilogy"

>no one counts it
that's the entire trilogy

I'm playing it now on hardest difficulty and it's pretty challanging, enemies are rather aggressive and you do need to pay attention to them. It's pretty fun, but it's probably the most linear game I've played.

ok ok...don't act like I destroyed your heckin' childhood...