Video games in which you're a European or Westerner and kill off more tree species and animals than any other continent...

Video games in which you're a European or Westerner and kill off more tree species and animals than any other continent, and doom us all?

Attached: 0932095423.png (1148x533, 54.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYWIyG3hUlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

species extinction is a meme
global warming is a meme
both are made up by china to weaken the west
lefties and green faggots get money from russia and china

>and doom us all
Yeah, sure.

Attached: 61PREBHeTfS.jpg (850x1360, 110.27K)

You are aware that book is satire right?

Josh probably never left London. The UK is full of nature.

lol whites are the only ones conscious of the environment. TWBs are destroying this planet like a plague against nature

They just write articles for retards to screencap and trick Americans with.

The authencity of the book and the authencity of what it describes are two different things.

Sometimes satire can be the best way to communicate something (see: Jonathan Swift's work)

What UK considers "nature" compared to other regions is laughable. UK has killed off the vast majority of it's big animal species.

>i'm concious many centuries later after being responsible for the extinction of more animals than any other
kek

why did our stupid ancestors build farms to feed themselves and hunt wolves/bears to stop their children from being mauled to death, instead of just respecting mother nature and preventing acid raid like gretta thunbergstein would have wanted???

white man who does thingbbad

brown man who dumps every piece of garbage in rivers and ocean good

black man who burns tires 24/7 good

yellow man who opens 1400 coal plants good

>kill the most animals
>literally invent bombs that can render entire regions uninhabitable for decades (have done so already)
>good
If Lions, Elephants and Tigers were native to Western Europe. They'd all be extinct right now

youtu.be/mYWIyG3hUlQ

yeah lets just shit up europe more just to show them brownies we can be dirty too!!

If Africa, India, and Russia weren't 3rd world technological backwaters, they'd have done far worse than just extinct a few species. Their stupidity is a blessing to nature.

Australia was a lush jungle and australian natives burned that shit down and turned the place into a desert (because they were too lazy to hunt the big birds and it was easier)

>if lions, elephants, tigers lived in Europe
They did, we just killed them all because they were bothering us
We werent as cucked as modern humans

Attached: 1646022288099.jpg (2021x1631, 903.83K)

>china and india in the past 10 years do more damage than the entire british empire's history
>still unleashed anglophobia

>you cannot kill every of a thing

honestly, my belief is that Eventually we will have to choose between the future of humanity or The future of Nature.
because if we focus on preserving ALL nature/species that we can its extremely likely that humanity will never leave the Earth, if that is even possible to begin with, at the most we might end up landing couple of humans on Mars, but never anything permanent.

Like sure some people will consider it a shame to lose certain species of wild animals, but people who think that it is possible to both keep nature intact and progress science and humanity to near 'sci-fi' levels of stuff are essentially to both have their cake and eat it as well, which is an impossible task

hunting species to extinction for survival 3000 BC =/= poaching species to extinction to sell them to china as aphrodesiacs in 2022

They haven't? The UK not only killed off more wildlife and forestry in MULTIPLE continents, but all genocided far more groups. The UK's atrocities makes Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union look like childsplay. 58 million estimated deaths in the Americas alone.

Blame Spain for being so competitive.

Keep seething.
We Brits RULE you.

This is the most brainlet post I've seen all week on Any Forums. Well done user well done.

If you ruled how come nations keep leaving your commonwealth kek

>be born in first world country
>not be a spearchucker

Sounds based. Have fun dying of polio

I like to fly jets to climate conventions. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

Attached: bateman.jpg (800x342, 22.27K)

Oh no no no

Attached: 653265.png (1433x793, 469.82K)

I think the goal is a balance between both. animal species are very fragile and die due to every little intervention by humans. we still want to keep the harm on nature as little as possible, without giving up human advancement
we profit from nature too. I couldn't live in a concrete jungle, without birds chirping in the morning and seeing wild animals running through the forest. it's sad to be alone in the world where only humans are the species who survived

Attached: file.png (1367x622, 230.72K)

They're cucks.

Attached: file.png (1168x831, 458.91K)

>London.
Why is it always London?
Even when terrorist attacks happen in Norway, it's somehow still London.

>both are made up by china to weaken the west
You were almost there but your retarded nationalism blind you america is the real cancer

Mexicans are native americans, what are you trying to accomplish?

>Europe gets rich by destroying their forests
>suddenly we're the bad guys for cleaning 5-10% of the Amazon
I wish my country didn't bow down to our Jewish overlords

pakistani and indians dont get the vaccine when they're young and they all congregate in london

What?
We have deer and shit. Everything else has been gone from the island for literal centuries.

It's total bullshit
England is like 80% green fucking fields and forests.
I hate this CUNTING LIES, INDIA, CHINA, THEY ARE DESTROYING THE NATURAL WORLD

>just destroyed THEIR forest
Um sweaty

Attached: United States.png (680x1125, 997.36K)

>green fucking fields
Lmao at you. Fucking idiot brit