>revolutionizes the gaming industry and dethrones Nintendo

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 24.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOPViekdacQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Destroys their entire brand and brings Nintendo back into the limelight

Attached: image_2022-06-28_113917722.png (980x654, 241.54K)

the original PSX controller didn't have the sticks

Attached: egeza0am9kf21.jpg (750x745, 52.41K)

They dethroned Sega, dumbass. Not Nintendo.
But the worst thing is, they didn't replace Sega. They didn't "be" Sega. They never shat out much that has any of the longevity or legacy of a Sega. Even some of the good games they do have, they shit on themselves and buried in a vault never to be seen again.

Good post. On the subject of Sony's controllers, I'll say I really liked the first gen PS3 controllers which had sticks but no rumble. Nice and light controllers with oodles of battery life.

Nintendo was basically reduced to nothing for two generations, only with the Wii they recovered and not because the games on that console were any good.

Couldn't have picked a better logo.

Attached: 6moWkW0LPqLL5ZkHAtJkUrokhCqAvevdYoyk5Z3yEo0[1].jpg (1200x1200, 160.2K)

I want to hear all the other startup sounds they tried
The final one is just perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=BOPViekdacQ

I'm not that user but Nintendo had a comfortable niche. 30 million sold vs 100 million +. That's far better than Sega Saturn which only sold 7 million lol. Then when you get to the ps2 era, both Xbox & Gamecube were about 30 million a piece compared to PS2's 100 million plus.

They were still second place for those gens and still sold millions of consoles and games.

No console has ever had a library that good. PS1 made the right choice about everything.

>No console has ever had a library that good
Yes they have

You mean Xbox

Nope. Never.

>trans logo
great foreshadowing for the modern snoy

>nice and light
Good way to say "cheap and fragile", contrarian-kun.

I never had any trouble with them, were they prone to breaking?

Usually when you see these unused logos or content you see something and say "damn, that one's actually better than the final product" but not in this case. The final PlayStation logo and symbol is perfect.

I concede.

No, they're very well made and using hall effect based sticks meant drift develops extremely rarely.

the same logo but only 2 colors is better

>Destroys their entire brand and brings Nintendo back into the limelight
No, that was the PS3.

Attached: ps3-launch.jpg (640x345, 99.05K)