Play game set in space

>play game set in space
>you can't land on Saturn

Attached: 1632902070043.png (479x558, 219.96K)

At least we can land on Uranus OP

;o;

Saturn is mostly gas user

That's because the ground on another planet is named after the planet, you don't land on Saturn, you Saturn on Saturn

But since it's in space, why hasn't it frozen into a solid?

BRAAAAAP

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-065509_Chrome.jpg (832x838, 181.33K)

You dont want to land here :)

The only time I would ever want to land on Saturn is when on a mission to destroy the fucking black cube and those evil infested rings that circle that hell planet
Saturn is NOT our friend

Attached: HKzGgReV5kxHTtCXX9CZg6[1].jpg (600x600, 231.73K)

Dude give me one fucking reason why I should believe the chemical gaseous makeup of Saturn's atmosphere. There has never been and never will be a person that goes there and takes samples and goes "golly gee sure is a lot of methane here someone must have been ripping taco bell ass last night". You mean to tell me some faggot at NASA knows the chemicals in the air from looking at it with a telescope? You believe this shit? Fucking dipshit

NASA KNOWS WHAT THE CORE OF SATURN IS MADE OUT OF? FROM JUST LOOKING AT IT??
YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS???????

Why cant we land on sun?
Yeah, sun is really hot, but what if we try to do it at night?
Why no one ever thought about this?

what did you think it was made from, wood?
of course they'd just say it's rock and metal because everything out there is that

space is an absence of matter, its nothing, a vaccuum, which means it insulates

space itself is not cold, it has no temperature; hot things stay hot, cold things stay cold, like in a thermos. Temperatures of objects in space which are not heating themselves up or being heated by nearby objects like a star, approach an equilibrium point of -200 something celsius and no colder because the background radiation in space from all the stars keeps temperatures above that, but objects losing heat takes a very long time in space

when newspapers written by jewish journalist retards refer to space as cold, what they actually mean is the temperature everything will cool down to through radiative heat loss over billions of years is cold, rather than space itself being some kind of cold gaseous aether that cools everything it touches which is what the retards always try to imply space is like, as if taking off your helmet would instantly freeze you

further compounding the disinformation provided by newspapers and jewish retards, some solids, gases, and liquids rapidly boil off or sublimate in a vacuum, and this can rapidly transfer heat away from an object like sweat does from your skin in the summer. This can rapidly cool something to the point of freezing it, but it requires an evaporative process to occur and stops as soon as the respective material stops evaporating, boiling, or sublimating away.

space isnt cold and you also dont explode from the pressure difference if exposed to a vacuum, your body is more than capable of withstanding 1atm of pressure differential, or else diving 15ft underwater would kill you

Spotted the fun guy

You guys would be surprise how much scientists can speculate and deduce based on observation and analysis of data gathered by flyby instruments.
I'm retarded, so I'll not pretend that I understand how they do it, and I have no intentions on being NASA's diplomat. I just posted this image because I thought it looked cool and relevant to the discussion.

>Tim poole schizos

Saturn best planet

Kek so your saying you don’t need space suits only oxygen to survive in space?

now of course someone is going to want to know waht happens if you are exposed to space, a vacuum

nasa tested this already with live pigs

on exposure to a vacuum the trace amounts of liquid on your mucuous membranes will boil away, cooling those parts of your body but otherwise causing no harm. If the change in pressure was explosive (from 1atm to 0 in tenths of a second or shorter) and your airway is not open, then you may have ruptured lung tissue. Otherwise essentially nothing happens to you immediately. However, with the high concentration of oxygen in your blood and a very low concentration and pressure of oxygen outside your blood, your lungs actually begin to work in reverse and actively de-oxygenate your blood, pulling the oxygen out, dumping it into the lung cavity/space

within the span of 10-15 seconds this deoxygenated blood finally reaches your brain and you lose consciousness instantly

at this point you have about 3-5 minutes to be resuscitated with oxygen restored to your blood, if this doesn't happen your brain and other organs begin to die from lack of oxygen. If resuscitation is started within these few minutes, survival chance is 100%, and if it is after these first few minutes survival chance is 5-10% due to cardiac arrest making it difficult to get the heart going again and further time after it drops quickly to 0%

now that was all tested on pigs (and dogs) so it may be a little bit different with humans and their survival rate, but probably not by much

You can't breathe without a pressure suit because of the way your lungs work (the lack of pressure causes them to inflate in your chest making it difficult/impossible for you to actually inhale), but if that wasn't a problem, yes, you could literally walk around in space without a spacesuit and just an oxygen mask