Will you be getting Resident Evil 4 remake?

Will you be getting Resident Evil 4 remake?

Attached: 8C901C1D-3B13-457F-869F-768F8C8418D6.jpg (1920x1080, 373.26K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes!

she looks like she fuck asians

fridge body

Only if:
>Ashley still has big ears
>The spanish guy still makes the joke about "ballistics"

Nice armpits but bad face.

That said, I am envious of asian guys who are fucking her. Apparently, Asians perceive white people’s smell much more strongly. Imagine being Asian and sniffing her pits and shit hole.

Chinkbros can have this one, I need only walk out the door to know how little pussy they can get compared to me.

Are these threads good for your mental health?

Attached: 1656335111871.jpg (1242x1118, 562.25K)

asians with white women does nothing to me, if anything it just debunks the blackpill

I am the exception.

Attached: 1656411745157.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Yes, they make me smile smugly

This is not normal behavior

Attached: 1654976560991.jpg (1170x1111, 491.94K)

I might download it without paying for it, yes.

test

i probably will get it

YEAH WOOH

>Asians perceive white people’s smell much more strongly.
Where did you hear this from?

Lmao it also works the opposite way I'm pretty sure. The human nose is made in order to detect CHANGES in the background smells, not every smell altogether (which would lead to information overload, aka what happens with autistics), so spending lots of time with people of the same ethnicity makes you more sensitive to "the smell of foreigns".

My current gf and previous lesbian ate some asian pussy at some point and noticed a peculiar taste of curry.

White people in general just smell more than Asians. East Asians hardly need to even use deodorant and its very weak compared to western ones.

The face model has big ears so Ashley will also have them
There will be no ballistics joke. Too problematic in this day and age.

So in other words, you can be a sniffchad regardless of race. Good to know.

> East Asians hardly need to even use deodorant
The human smell is influenced by diet. Eating lots of vegetables makes you smell less, so I believe you when you say this, knowing the average american's diet.

No its quite literally just genetics. East Asian sweat doesnt produce or produces very little odor. Which is generally why they think of foreigners as quite smelly.