ITT: characters you hate

ITT: characters you hate

Attached: latest (1).jpg (496x684, 59.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVHvyUFlrik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(you)

Attached: 1642169766667.png (353x55, 2.79K)

He did nothing wrong, I can't believe people picked the woman over her, after she lied about killing a baby, so you'd kill Kenny.

youtu.be/eVHvyUFlrik

Shit thread. Kennyfags, assemble!

Kenny unironically did nothing wrong, ever.

>boohoo war is hell let me become a criminal in my new host nation
Cry me a river slavshit

Attached: images (44).jpg (560x547, 29.97K)

Kenny got me thrown out of the comfy farm in the begenning by being a pussy and running away instead of handing Duck over to his wife and helping out

t. Vlad

How were michelles sloppy seconds niko?

>comfy farm
Implying Hershel wasn't a retarded lunatic that brought about his own downfall and also cost the life of that girl in the TV show. Fuck off retard

>He did nothing wrong
I can understand why people ended up disliking him, TT made it far too hard to get the "good" end.
I know initially I think I shot the woman that got caught by zombies when you were raiding a store and I didn't straight up murder Ben.
Those two actions were enough to erase siding with Kenny on literally everything else.

Ended up re-playing it before S2 came out and having to let a woman get eaten in the streets to appease him felt a bit shit.
He's easily the best character and more or less always right though, especially in S2. The devs went out of their way to try and fuck you out of befriending him though unless it's the absolute driving factor in your choices at the expense of everything else.

based

Attached: 5fb173b6db4daed7a1f06b516ed6d2b0[1].jpg (900x679, 86K)

he's literally the reason why the antagonist takes an interest in you an Clementine

Attached: wooliemad.jpg (540x540, 159.72K)

I hated this guy until the end of 2. His ending is the best one

>Woolie
No, user
He's an ape that's always wrong about everything
If he hated Kenny, that means there's way more to it than that

Attached: 1635800077831.png (542x595, 547.81K)

>Has every fetish known to man
>can’t steer a fucking carriage
>charges you a king’s ransom for basic supplies

Attached: BF128E1A-6F48-4AAF-B3F5-7C8B4C6834A6.png (257x328, 91.94K)

A woman posted this.

I can never get over the fact the amount of let's plays I used to watch where people had a problem with Kenny. Everything he says is right given the circumstances of their situation. He apologized for the barn incident which is literally the only time he fucked up but from there he does eight by Lee (and Clementine) if you stick by him. Compared to that cunt Jane who kills herself because she's pregnant and leaves Clem alone in a zombie filled world.

Could not have said it better myself. He's completely justified in pretty much everything he does. He suffered the most, too. He deserves respect.

imagine liking that fucking idiot
I would've shot him first chance I got, he's a danger to the entire group and his family
he's so weak and feeble minded

Fuck off, Jade

>He's easily the best character and more or less always right though, especially in S2. The devs went out of their way to try and fuck you out of befriending him though unless it's the absolute driving factor in your choices at the expense of everything else.
Yeah, I replayed S1 once and I kinda got that feel too. It's weird, on one hand they try to make Kenny look like a bro but then all of a sudden they'll make him hate you out of nowhere just because you only said "bless you" two times when he sneezed three times.
Like a dumb cunt, I shot Kenny in S2 but I never continued on to S3 and etc. If I ever replay S1 and S2 I'll let her kill that sociopathic bitch. Kenny may be a bit psychotic himself but he's a brother and a brother is the last thing you have left in a dying world full of zombies

Fucking hell
*let him kill that sociopathic bitch
I can't fucking think these days.

>danger to the entire group and his family
>the only reason Duck and Katja got fucked over was because of Ben
>the only reason they didnt get attacked by walker Larry in that icebox and potentially cause more deaths is because Kenny snuffed him out pre-emptively
>Kenny goes out of his way to make sure Carver doesn't hurt anyone
>he is rightly angry at the S2 group for being total fags. because they are
??

A lot of people had problems with the way Kenny responded to things but he was right in end once again.
The ranch with some spooky door? Main clue leading Lee to find out they're cannibals
Lily? Right all along about her
The train? Their best mode of transportation
The boat? Walkers can't swim
Conrad? Justified killing
The Russian kid? 100% called his betrayal
Heading north do walkers will freeze? Once again correct

Attached: 1656029373001.gif (640x480, 1.87M)