Wanting to line the pockets of the people who spent the last two years laughing at your inability to get a new GPU and...

>wanting to line the pockets of the people who spent the last two years laughing at your inability to get a new GPU and bragging about their mining setups and are now desperately trying to recoup their losses since crypto is currently in the shitter
>all for a sloppy seconds card with no warranty that likely has about a year or two of life left in it, at best
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1655881468974.png (600x684, 425.91K)

I hope nobody buys them but, let’s be real, people will clamor for them instead of making sure that those fucks get what they deserve

This. Why buy a second hand card when you can buy a RTX™ card directly from nvidia instead! Do NOT trust miner cards. Buy one from the shelf of your local store. It's Restocked & Reloaded™!

Sure let me just jump into the private Chinese auction you dumb retards no the flood is not here and kys thanks

None of us are going to do this. Who the fuck is dumb to even buy a product they will probably never get from fucking CHINA.

Some people only sell the cards in batches so you can't buy one card but you're stuck buying maybe 50 of them. This is one of the reasons people refuse to buy them.
They are better off throwing them in one of those gpu price box scams with the more older and useless lot of them.
Also freakin sellers still ask too much for the gpu itself because they think value is everywhere.

Attached: 1652899925080.jpg (894x894, 368.45K)

A brand new 3060ti should be going for $225 - 250.

>miners caused the problem
>not covid supply chain disruption, parts shortages and historical price fixing from nvidia since before 2018
Okay.

The shortage happened before covid my "Putin caused the gas prices to get so high" tier retarded friend.

>miners caused the problem

Correct.

>the shortage happened before the crypto bull run in 2020
So it wasn't the miners, thanks for the info

Are you telling me this is just a (((coincidence)))?
Yellow line is Eth value and red and green are AMD and Nvidia card pricing

Attached: 0103.jpg (640x328, 37.02K)

>I hope nobody buys them
Man I wish that was the case

>Buy a card that will burn out within the week

ok but why is a single bitcoin still worth tens of thousands of dollars instead of cents like it should since it's worthless?

lol seethe

There were multiple waves of crypto faggots inflating the value of crypto and graphics card shortages.
You can cry
You can shit
You can squirt.
This shortage was caused by miners, temporarily alleviated by them going full Any Forums pink and dumping their GPUs, and then getting back into scalping once they realized ACTUAL REAL THING PEOPLE USE FOR REAL THING MORE VALUABLE THAN ENTIRELY THEORETICAL SPECULATIVE ASSET??

lol amd cards suck at mining

Hey you were the one who said it, not me.

There's a major difference between a home use card that a most had heavy loads for a couple hours to mining cards with heavy loads for weeks. I would assume atleast 24/7
Fuck miners

Because Tether and exchanges create artificial buy pressure. Get rid of the stable coins and it completely crashes

user, just because you choose to interpret things incorrectly doesn't mean your incorrect interpretations are reflective of reality nor what I said.
The Crypto mining craze led directly into the GPU scalping craze. Currently, the issue isn't directly miners but the underlying circumstances were caused by crypto niggers buying literally every graphics card they could get a hold of.
And have since moved to scalping hardware because they couldn't convinced other people to hold the bag of useless speculative assets for them.

>gpu prices started spiking before covid
>crypto prices didn't explode until several months into covid

this p much

>NOTHING EXISTS BEFORE THE POINT I WANT TO MAKE EXCEPT THE STUFF THAT REINFORCES IT
user, I literally have the GPU in my computer that I do specifically BECAUSE I saw the crypto niggers getting ready to swipe literally every card on the market.

ok but you said "the shortage happened before covid". i didn't say this, you did.

>Retards buying
I would only take if I get 2 for the price of one.

It did you fucking retard.
There was two shortages, because the niggers that bought every GPU on the market panic sold before.

What the fuck? You keep saying it happened before the crypto prices exploded. That's what you're saying. Do you understand that?

Yes, and the prior scalping is part of what is going on now you retarded ape.
Why the fuck do you think this entire conversation started with being derided for engaging in the same kind of retarded thinking as
>Putin is responsible for high gas prices

I bought a GPU when prices were nearly at their highest, but I was also able to sell my old GPU for more than I had bought it for so it ended up being around MSRP for a new card. I guess I ended up having a new GPU earlier than I would have if I had waited, but it didn't feel good handing over 1k for a GPU either

Attached: 1617898726364.jpg (960x960, 56.8K)

>just buy a card that has been operated at redline for years on end by the bugmen

you'll be left holding the bag, no one will buy your 2nd hand shit, cuckcoiner