How bad will it be?

How bad will it be?

Attached: hyenas.png (1600x900, 1.78M)

Attached: n.jpg (629x698, 93.63K)

It's almost as if they learned nothing from the 3 billion yen flop of Sakura Wars.

this chick's design is unironically the least egregious

isn't there an element of corporate irresponsibility in this? if I was a shareholder I'd be pissed the fuck off and demanding to know why they are using ugly, repellant designs for key marketing that drives people away from the product. is this intentional undermining/sabotage?

Can't wait to laugh at the trainwreck

>Implying this isn't just money laundering

If you listen very carefully, you can hear Sega's accountants howling with rage.

Think Lawbreakers/Battleborn bad.

Ugliest character and art style I think I've ever seen in a game. Who is this meant to appeal to?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1818x1018, 517.74K)

I will never fucking EVER not be absolutely incensed that the time spent between releasing alien isolation and now was wasted developing this fucking garbage. such a waste, and to do it in the most zoomercore neon hipster faggots being BADASS way is icing on the cake. fuck this gay earth.

>JESUS CHRIST WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE JUST MAKE ALIEN FUCKING ISOLATION 2 AHHHHHHHH

the art department at creative assembly, and them only

Leftie twitter crowd I assume. They love this hideous neon pink bullshit.

Let's see; ugly tranny characters developed by ugly tranny devs...

Is this one of the games Sega is spending $100 million on?

Attached: whatdidtheymeanbythis.jpg (534x690, 177.28K)

>could have done something like Austin Power where it's retarded but subtle
>nope, just crank up everything to the max
while i'm glad we have something to shit on for a while, it's still sad how retarded is the industry

Attached: 1619032835247.jpg (482x380, 37.7K)

>make ugly female/mystery gender character
>make them pull this face
I swear I've seen this same facial expression time and time again in gaming since 2016 or so on

Attached: WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT ABORT MY BABY.jpg (818x649, 103.39K)

multiply that by 10

>Who is this meant to appeal to?
the 3 women on the team