Why is every game like this?

why is every game like this?

Attached: c4d64a6c51881c89ea42e9ec4764bd16.jpg (1000x774, 63.58K)

its not just games
most movies, shows and anime is like this

Because Jews, Pajeets, Women, Trannies and race traitor Whites only care about luring you in with the initial presentation.

Some games are the opposite. Witcher 3 DLCs are objectively superior to the main game

doesnt change the fact that the main game follows this pattern. they clearly put the most work into velen and the rest of the game feels rushed

Bingo and incredibly based

Because games are made by companies, companies that are on stock exchange.

Attached: 1655330591706.jpg (604x604, 27.5K)

I didn't realize you start video games from the back side.

which side do you start your horse from

Because game are on a short delay due to faggot corporates
So when a team can make a good game, they focus on the start and the base of their game and burn themselves on the end

they also can sometimes hype the game too much, making near impossible a quality work for all the process

schizoid

because the majority of people never finish games
in fact the majority barely make it half way through

tranny cope

Because nobody plays past the first hour

It's your fault for buying a horse for its ass

best answers

Attached: god of war.png (938x1163, 158.36K)

To be fair though, the quality dropping as the game goes on could be the reason people drop off too. Creating a feedback loop

nope
it literally doesn't matter how good or bad the game is
drop off is the same

Hmmmm no idea

Attached: C04208CC-B646-4569-B522-F6482BFA2C62.jpg (1227x1679, 1.44M)

Statistics prove that most people that launch a game don't finish it and typically only play the first third or so.

As pointed out, the proportion of people going past a certain point of progression within the game is largely independent of game quality (judged by how much is is publicly enjoyed). Compare achievement statistics vs game ratings on any big steam release.
I guess people do drop the actually bad game (

I wish
That looks soulful