>Ask for refund
>Dont get a refund
>Play another for like 10 minutes
>Don't like it
>Can't get a refund
>Shit keeps happened to other games and I can't get a refund for them
>Even ask for refunds for games I haven't played but realised were shit
>Same thing happens

I refuse to buy games off there anymore.
Piracy ahoy

Attached: download (13).jpg (250x201, 8.72K)

Why are you buying games you don't like?
You can pretty much get an idea of what you're getting, you have no excuses in the age of information

why would you buy games off steam if they're also on gog?

How would I know what I like without playing it?
Not everything has a demo and I can't be assed to demo everything I play, I expect shit to be good

>I expect shit to be good

Then you're an extremely gullible moron.

I cam tell if i'll like a game by looking at 30 seconds of gameplay, maybe you're just an idiot.
Or maybe the instant gratification and no patience has burned your dopamine receptors and now you can't find joy in anything you play.

Play them for 2 hours instead of 4 you retard.

They realized you were a kike

I did the same thing, I saw a game for a minute or so and thought it'd be good but it wasn't.

>Play another for like 10 minutes
>Don't like it
refunds are automated sub 2 hours
how would you even know if you like a game or not in the first 10 minutes
just admit that you weren't buying games at all and you are just talking about your pirate curse burning your dopamine receptors out

Nigga, it means you stupid

Attached: 1566939851748.jpg (1280x1024, 554.6K)

Attached: aL0r39P_700b.jpg (700x459, 42.78K)

>Pirate the game.

>Play it for 4 hours.

>If you like it, buy it on Steam./GoG/whatever...

Problem solved.

Attached: 51ab3595d26f8fed511fd8ad24c776c6.jpg (1080x1080, 500.61K)

Well it's cool that you never regretted buying anything in your life. Most people can't do that.

Where does everyone pirates theirs games?

Is 11 minutes more than 2 hours?
Everytime I try to refund because it's not fun, they say it has no major defect.
By all means make up a reason for this.
This isn't the only game this happens for either.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-193343_Chrome.jpg (1138x662, 76.74K)

*14 minutes
Fuck

Automatic refunds are for games you bought less than 2 weeks ago and played for less than 2 hours.

piratefags are the vegans of Any Forums

I own nothing and I am NOT happy

read

Your shitty meme will never catch on, everybody board pirates.

rarbg
gog-games
igg

He's right you know. As a full grown adult browsing Any Forums you should know what games ya r going to like, I haven't used steam refunds once since they were implemented. give me back my flash sales faggots.

>purchased november 27, 2021
it took you a year to realize you don't like it?
I assumed you weren't a retard that waited more than two weeks to play a game he bought so I didn't mention it
I'd say "works on my machine" but I'm not a retard and the last game I refunded was in 2020

>food analogy

He's probably one of those idiots that buys games in bulk just because they are on sale and then never plays them.

nigger, you're either retarded or illiterate

I pirate games, by the way.

It's not November 2022 now it's july, it was less than a year that I tried to to refund it and even then I acultually tried to refund another time a month after I bought it but still I guess you gotta defend no refunds and steam's 2 week policy.

because there's a 2 weeks limit on refunds retard

You bought a golf game knowing it's a golf game, and then you realized you don't like golf games
You played a multiplayer game called golf WITH FRIENDS alone for 10 minutes before realizing you're a sad lonely fuck

Attached: 1569097511984.jpg (1056x1080, 180.74K)

>Browse steam store
>See interesting game
>Revv up bittorrent
>Add exe to steam as non steam game
>Rename to full game name
>Add custom artwork
>Jump on couch and boot up big picture mode
>Money saved from not buying games can get me a top tier GPU every gen
Thanks for the games ya filthy animals

>no refunds and steam's 2 week policy.
which is it retard
no store is going to accept your refund past the fucking refund period
that's what the refund period is for

Most people in developed countries use refunds. Whether on shoes they didn't like or for some other reason.
Most of these stay for longer than a week or 2.

I played it with my friend, found out its shit, we both laughed and played something else and couldnt get a refund.

what's the issue then? if you're aware of the 2 week refund policy what are you complaining about? not one year, not one month, it's 2 weeks, 14 days.

>Game doesn't work without day 1 patch
close but no cigar

>ummmmm akchually it was only 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds past my refund period and not a year so they should give me the refund :)
do you even read what you are writing before posting?

yeah the 2 hour 2 week limit is shit which is why I'd rather have flash sales back
2 hours is absolutely nothing, you could spend an hour tweaking settings if you're autistic like me. should be 5 hours minimum for AAA games, 2 hours for Indie shit is ok I guess.