I don't get why everyone hates Seraphina

I don't get why everyone hates Seraphina.

Attached: E1VO7GfVkAAOy33.jpg (1200x863, 189.24K)

she is a slut and a cuck

why is Any Forums so full of faggots one estrogen pill away from roping?

>dude nobody likes artina, let's make her again, but worse.

tits too big

how many times are they going to do the succubus has a gun sidekick story?
Etna the queen was at least original bullying the prinnies and chasing the ultimate dessert.

Then the soulless started. Rozalin, girl with a gun, LOVES the protag, whose a fist fighter and gonna save the world!

Salvatorez, girl with a gun, actually that's all I know about her, except she's some nazi, nice job nis

Artina, girl with a BOW, LOVES the protag

Sera, girl with a GUN, LOVES the protag, whose a fist fighter and gonna save the world!

Melodia, girl with a GUN, LOVES the protag, whose a fist fighter and gonna save the world!

Damn NIS that's some incredible heroine character creation

She's a cuckquean and it's just sad, not funny or even hot, just annoying

And sexier.

Attached: Chx8h-4UkAAjiMN.jpg orig.jpg (1200x900, 121.41K)

I love both of them.

finding D5's cast enjoyable is a herculean effort in itself, and Seraphina routinely shits on 1/3 of them
makes enough sense that the few anons who somehow convinced themselves to like Zeroken wouldn't enjoy their efforts being disrespected

All disgaeas deserve love.
Except Fuka.

Attached: 915d7b29851ca300a2afe09ae74c4f6c.png (1186x1680, 1.58M)

Seraphina and magnus are the only good one

For me it's Christo, besides the "I'm not an angel amirite guise" thing which they really tried to force in the second half also Usalia because cunny

I'm still mad they fucked up disgaea 6 so bad

first disgaea to not include magichange, nekomatas, priere, or zeta
how to lose your fanbase 101

I know the whole soul thing is almost a meme at this point, but making special attacks all be the same canned animation on the same background completely tore the soul out of that game, along with just the 3D in general. The fact it ran like garbage on the Switch combined with the massive amount of missing/nerfed content doesnt help either.

Wtf i thought pic was astolfo

Do you guys actually do extensive post-game grinding in every Disgaea game? I only played D5 and after grinding an entire team of max stat characters, I never want to play another Disgaea game again.

well if you weren't a zoomer disgaea came out a decade ago so we played that one for 100hrs because it was all we had, then couple years later d2 came out and we played that one 100hrs because it was new and all we had

now with 6 disgaeas it's best to just play 1-6 for the stories if you like them, then pick either D4 or D5 and hangout in postgame for funs

postgame isn't just about hitting 9,999,999 stats, it's about exploring team comps and what you can do with weaker units

Only did it for D1 which was the only game I replayed (might do it for Disgaea 2, it's my second favorite since gameplay-wise it's mostly an expansion to D1) and D5 where I forced myself to get all achievements on my first run.

Because

I tried to tryhard D4 on two different occasions but kept falling out of interest around the equipment-building stage
DD2's probably the furthest other one I've played but leveling anything that isn't a monster or a mage blows chunks in that game
In general I think finishing all of the post-game story fights and additional scenarios (however few there are D5-onward) is a satisfactory stopping point

I like Zeroken because he's cute

Attached: zerokun.png (1343x1079, 1.28M)