Why tf are you forced to talk?

I've played rising storm, insurgency and Arma all perfectly fine without using my mic.
But for this game, its the milsim virgins wet dream.
>Charlie 2-4 I need suppressive fire on my wife's boyfriend over.

Dudes should just join the actual fucking military instead of larping so hard.

Attached: new_project_21_.jpg (496x700, 52.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ek3PD0a4Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't fucking play it then if you don't want to talk. it's that simple.

>Any Forumsirgin filtered by his own social anxiety
Many such cases!

Because this is extreme Call of Duty, bro.

I played it for a while and got by just fine without a mic. Learn to take a clue I guess?

didn't ask

>game emphasizes communication more than others
>cry when you have to communicate
squad leaders and above should always be using mics, everyone else can get by with just calling out 'contact' and the direction. if you can't do that then you're actively fucking your team over.

Attached: 1629167764767.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>Why tf are you forced to talk?

Yes you did.

sorry, game is not for LOW T individuals that are too anxious to even talk on mic, stay on stardew valley where you don't have to talk to anyone

You chose to transition and do that to your voice user, it's not the games fault.

Boo hoo, unlike you I actually shower and have a life and don't larp pretending to be a soldier.
Sad !!

>604002625
Because squad leaders and commanders need an ego boost to feel like they are in charge

Attached: flesh pile.png (783x850, 953.8K)

Communication is literally key to beating the other team. If they're doing it and you're not you're going to lose. Should have thought about that before you purchased nu-project reality, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1642791770983.webm (456x574, 2.14M)

I've put like 20 hours into it so far and can't say I encountered too many obnoxious larpers. I actually find it kind of refreshing to play a game where almost everyone is on voice chat. You don't see this happen much these days.

Larping doesnt happen any time i play, but I keep hearing about it. Guess it must be an american thing or something

>Buy Project Reality stand alone
>Surprised you're expected to play it akin to Project Reality
m8 you're retarded.

I haven't played the game but I played some Project Reality but it wasn't my thing. But I'm happy the game is successful because PR was really cool.

What happen to Forgotten Hope?

not my yous
kino

It doesn't happen on our servers either. There's just a handful of butthurt weirdos upset by this game's existence on Any Forums.

I want to play it but I’m too shy and also too lazy to talk

war is hell

youtube.com/watch?v=2ek3PD0a4Fs

Attached: 547657.jpg (300x345, 18.71K)

lol, this is kinda fucked up. But I bet the kids are having a blast

But is the game good? Not that I tend to play online, but I might? What's it like?

>You have been promoted to squad leader
Post yfw

Attached: 1590511795647.jpg (756x756, 65.34K)

Are you in a leadership role without comming? I thought it was bad in Hell Let Loose must be worse in Squad.

>Wa wa wa I'm a nigger
Shut up faggot

>wa wa i don't want to do thing game was designed around
You wasted your money lmao

Attached: 1651802854816.gif (375x304, 897.08K)

Attached: 1592050153653.jpg (1300x867, 59.7K)