YETI IN GTA SAN ANDREAS

Wtf BROOOOOS

Attached: 252E3144-2BA1-4976-9FF8-7933425E1261.jpg (639x476, 53.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb86yBb_IXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf no way

>yeti
>it's bigfoot
yeah wtf

Idiot, Yetis only exist in the Himalayas.

>x-files theme starts playing

can you circle it?

When did video games stop having cool mysteries?

Attached: 0746c208cff2d3c9f629e217baab17ac.jpg (480x288, 54.54K)

When game wikis started popping up.

Mods

these and
dataminers

internet took that from us
i wish it never existed, my life got worse in every way possible

nigga be playin on a microwave screen fr

Remember watching so many of these videos back then.
Then one time, while a friend was over, we had activated the 'cars can fly' cheat, which had a side effect of making some planes skid across the ground (unbeknownst to us). Remember approaching the airfield at night and seeing all the planes go crazy. We shat ourselves.
But yeah I spent a fair few hours looking for Bigfoot and all the other GTA SA mythos characters.

When pc gaming got bigger and people realized they could just look through the files and see everything that was in the game. Of all the things pc gaming ruined, removing the mystery behind games was one of the most unforgivable.

I feel like wikis and dataminers really go hand in hand since wikis provided a very accesible format for dataminers to show off on.
kek, captcha

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 09-27-19 (2) _v_ - YETI IN GTA SAN ANDREAS - Video Games - 4chan.png (300x354, 18K)

People can look through the entire game code and force events nowadays, people also compile collections of a shit ton of the events and mysteries in a game on forums or in videos so any easter egg in any semi popular game is found asap.

Its also the reason MMOs arent nearly as fun nowadays as well.

Pokémon is the biggest serie where I looked out for every mysteries and myths with my bros.
I got bamboozled so hard with Zarbis, Jirachi comet and other things.

>some guy at school (older than me) told me I had to run in 1000 perfect 4-length-sides squares in the sand to get Mew
>i believed him
It was a better time

explain this then

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1123x223, 86.63K)

Pokemon unironically had mysteries though. Remember the unknown cave in gold (which turned out just to be a mystery that allowed you to print out shit in the unknown font if you connected it to a gameboy printer once you catch all 26 unknowns and go back to the lab).

Or the regi mystery in emerald/ruby/sapphire?

>Clickbait

It's not though.

>"Dude! Imagine what we can obtain i we clear the entier Battle Frontier!"
It truly was a better time.

Attached: 1964017a05210a02be74698c4658f5a4.png (2496x1402, 471.36K)

Actually saw this
Pretty crazy that they killed her off after 7 years lmao

wtf is this real?

They didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb86yBb_IXI

IS THAT YETI RIDING A MOTORBIKE? OH MY GOD

They robbed us

Attached: 1457146694592.png (1593x1797, 1.22M)

I remember before we had a computer with internet connection, we had this thick guide book that had all kinds of cheat codes for a shitton of different games all in that one book.
We mostly used it for the cheat codes in GTA San Andreas but for all the other games we had I would occasionally try to find them in that little cheat book and find a neat little cheat.
Now you can just google whatever you want.
It's certainly more convenient but I don't know if it's necessarily better.

>we had this thick guide book that had all kinds of cheat codes for a shitton of different games
And half of them never worked. Or maybe I was just a retarded kid.

Attached: ZV3bEij.jpg (1024x768, 228.65K)