I wanted to keep talking about Warhammer and Rogue Trader and the other thread archived

I wanted to keep talking about Warhammer and Rogue Trader and the other thread archived.

Attached: Warhammer-40000-Rogue-Trader_2022_06-01-22_011.jpg (4000x2064, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/owlcat-games-on-exploring-the-koronus-expanse-and-going-full-heretic-in-warhammer-40000-rogue-trader
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you be a chaos trader who trades in chaos

rockpapershotgun.com/owlcat-games-on-exploring-the-koronus-expanse-and-going-full-heretic-in-warhammer-40000-rogue-trader

>Owlcat is keen to reveal more about the game in the coming months, but before I go, I have to ask if the unique approach to choice and consequence in a 40k setting will allow our Rogue Trader to make some nefarious deals with the ruinous powers. Can you go full heretic? “Can you commit full heresy?” ponders Gusev, “Yes, considering that definitions of heresy vary. I can tell you that in the trailer it mentions heresy - and that’s not just to mention it.” So, more info soon, and an official ‘Fuck the emperor’ run confirmed! You heard it here first.

I wonder if Owlcat will have the balls to let you fuck either the Eldar or the Sororitas.

Eversor companion when

Sounds fun. I hope that run is a lot more difficult.

Of course they will. They know half the reason people play CRPG's anymore is to fuck the companions.

Cone to think of it, having a companion who communicates in screeches and nuclear explosions would be interesting.

Yeah, but... it's 40k. Romancing anyone who isn't the lowliest of guardsmen or a civilian is a very bad idea.

>Eversors are kept in a stasis pod until they are needed
>get implanted with their target data before getting transported in the general vicinity of the target
>wake up in a drug fueled rage, blasting towards their goal, killing everything and, even if they kill their target, go until death and or blow the fuck up
great companion you got there

>wryyy intensifies

Attached: Assassins 89.gif (1200x1500, 157.09K)

I mean, the idea of a "broken" Eversor with faulty ptogramming, where you have to pretty much defuse the tykebomb would be interesting. I imagine something like Ignus from Torment or Jack from Mass Effect, only more crazy.

This is the first time I’ve heard anything about this game. Love me some more warhammer

Attached: 160B146E-49B4-499A-BBB1-1E0783190F84.jpg (244x207, 10.1K)

that won't stop anyone who wants to stick their dick in a SoB

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Adepta-Sororitas-Ecclesiarchy-4789190.jpeg.jpg (1600x899, 201.15K)

I would've preferred it to be based on Dark Heresy, but if this allows us to fuck an eldar waifu, I guess I'll take it.

The first party member they showed off is a unsanctioned psyker.

Attached: FV8pHyoX0Ak0Tvq.jpg (1437x2048, 356.57K)

The SoB sure.
The Eldar shouldn't even consider it.

noice

Do we have an idea of the storyline?

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 3.2M)

The trailer seems to imply the rogue trader (You) pick up the trail of his mother, presumably making deals along the way and that the plot will feature Necrons

>Necrons
>Chaos
>Dark Eldar
We've almost got the entire gang together

Well, it's the first 40k cRPG. We need to check off all the boxes.