Why Jack's game is so disliked by most people and the press?

Why Jack's game is so disliked by most people and the press?
Also DLCs fucking when?

Attached: jack1.png (1162x1062, 1.2M)

because the plot is fucking retarded

Fuck off Lufenian

post yfw pic related

Attached: _1-41 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

How so? It's a little out there but it's not complicated. It's actually pretty straightforward and simple but in a good way.
>Jack and strangers get assigned to Cornelia with Astos as a guide
>Job is to act as the warriors of light of Cornelia and 'defeat chaos' to save the world
>Turns out Strangers were just glorified janitors and were helping Lufenians flush chaos onto an innocent world over and over again
>Jack gradually realizes how fucked up the system actually is and decides he wants to break the system by setting things up so when the right circumstances happen he'll have a shot to pull it off with Astos's guidance
>Doesn't go so hot for quite a few loops and he and the boys gradually lose more of their emotions initially due to each new loop
>Astos gets sick of this shit after awhile and tries a more direct approach
>Shit works
>World begins to fall apart
>Jack is forced to remember everything once the crystal he left on Sarah in the loop where he commenced his big plan to save Cornelia inevitably broke in her care
>Friends force him to kill them to fuck him up even more because he can't properly get corrupted with chaos unless he's fully emotionally distraught
>works
>confront Lufs
>KILLS CHAOS
>Absorbs his power
>Abuses chaos's power to bring himself and all that darkness 2000 years to the start of everything where the Lufenian's timeloops cant touch him and the others and wait for the real warriors of light to be born so they can actually save the world he had nearly helped fucking up beyond repair
Fairly simple shit, really. I know most people lose track of the plot when time stuff gets involved but in this case it's really easy to follow.

I like how neatly this game fits as a prequel to FF1. It's incredibly easy to see the Garland in the og game being Jack.

I don't mind the story, I enjoy the whole "chosen warriors became the villain" thing, but the story telling/execution is just very bad
>You cannot interact with your friends outside mission
>that cutscene when jack rescue the princess and leave them behind 2 sec they get massacred

You keep asking this and the answer is always the same, because normies and journos are retarded and incapable of any level of investment or effort no matter how mild, and it's the cancer killing videogames.

user, it was my turn to create a "i hate the game, but actually we discuss it" thread today

>>You cannot interact with your friends outside mission
you can, it's an option in the menu. You can talk to people of Cornelia too.

It really is. The somewhat hammy dialogue garland spouts in FF1 is even more endearing to me now knowing it's good ol' Jack under that armor.
>story telling/execution is just very bad
I wouldn't say it's bad but I can admit it could've been done much better. I honestly think the game could have benefited being open world so you can have more interactions between the party outside of missions along with being able to explore more of the areas freely. I would love to see Jack and the party just hanging out and unwinding after hunting down some legendary monster giving some village out there some trouble. That said there's a lot of little things I think it does extremely well like the gradual speech and emoting of the party becoming more and more 'human' as the game goes on and they remember more of who they are. Also Jack's refusing to remember being flipped on it's head in the near end where he's so broken he's BEGGING to be allowed to forget what he's done.

We are getting the dlc right?

Attached: Jack Drive.png (993x1400, 1.97M)

they hate him because he did it his way.

user I...

Attached: Jackafterhisgamebombing.png (900x600, 789.08K)

>game memed into popularity
>game turns out to be mediocre and doesnt actually have anything to back it up besides the cookie-cutter gameplay borrowed from Nioh
Its what happens when the joke ran its course and is no longer funny

It's just chaosfags with their chaostears doing chaos damage control.

As much as I love the game even I have to admit doing it that way is a little awkward. If there's any XV did right it was letting you travel freely and having certain things trigger conversation or little mundane events to participate in that feel completely natural.

Who do you want to see get CHAOSed?

Attached: 1648430395216.png (718x592, 586.36K)

Neon and/or Sarah.

>use a menu to talk to NPCs
This just reeks of a cut HUB or otherwise cutting corners to push the game out.

The people who hate Jack's game never played it
Even a good chunk of the reviews that speak ill of the game clearly show that they didn't actually engage with the game and its content at all, if even play it
In a way, it is poetic that Jack's game is buried under lies and misconceptions since his quest and goal too are veiled in falsehoods and misinformation, both before and after he becomes Chaos

Attached: mfw.png (1280x720, 875.84K)

The game probably had a pretty low budget by final fantasy standards

It runs like absolute shit while looking like a game from almost a decade ago and they're barely doing anything to fix it.