What is this style called?

What is this style called?

Attached: egs-rage2-idsoftware-s2-1200x1600-ee8fcbffe5b0-1200x1600-d692008156cef0c206454ef84c987499.jpg (1200x1600, 461.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MO2q1g4za3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit

safe edge

shit

Trannypunk

Attached: sega_hyenas.jpg_242310155.jpg (1200x740, 246.02K)

Insane Tranny Posse

i like it
you are all irony poisoned

"who asked"

bad

i don't remember mad max being like this. what started this trend that post apocalyptic has to be gay as shit?

Corporate punk rock

what twitter normies think gamers like.

joker style

"look at me i'm le insane haha absoultely crazy, bonkers even"

"How do you do fellow trannies?"

Tank Girl?

Doesn't nearly every game in this style bomb? And Sega's SUPER GAME is using this style again.

advertiser friendly post apocalypse

This is just the natural declination of Mad Max aesthetics with the modern gay aesthetics. The true underpying issue is that Mad Max's depiction of post apocalypse, which was meant to be ridicolous and over the top as critique to consumerist society starved for MOAR PRODUCTS and ever increasingly addicted and brainless, convinced the entire western media that people would start dressing like savages with skulls, leather and metal spikes the moment shit hits the fan

Attached: rage2.png (1600x900, 2.95M)

CuntCore

Do people outside of Australia know the wiggles? I call it wigglespunk. Because that's about how edgy it is.

Zoomerpunk

The fuck is Mad Max?

youtu.be/MO2q1g4za3k
>Game marketing acts quirky and self aware about what blunder the first was, even mocking the dogshit ending
>We got it this time pal, DOOM shooting and an actual open world, GAMERZ will love this
>It's more hated and flop harder than the first game even

Attached: 1621097173309.jpg (228x221, 13.99K)

was id even involved in its development aside from lending the trademark?

Attached: file.png (688x1546, 927.96K)

>too sexualized for trannies
>too troon-looking for coomers
Impressive, it's like they specifically designed this character to be objectively hideous for everyone

Hooley Dooleys are better

I imagine so, or at the very least heavily ripped off assets, it's clear
The shooting is good, it's Avalanch side (driving, story and open world) that suck

because mad max was all manly men and not some larping dykes that would be raped and decapitated once mad max if he real happens

in general any game that features female warriors should be automatically disregarded

>female warriors
>female
The character in the cover is a literal tranny
He has an animation to pee while standing up and that was showed in a trailer

>Trannycore