For once this board was based

For once this board was based

Attached: 366EE8FB-3A58-4CC0-9D2C-0AE64A2D4F2F.jpg (629x242, 212.99K)

Glad I only wasted $15 on Bloodborne. Wasted 2 hours on it before going back to Dark Souls III.

>I-I didn't play a game I didn't like of my own volition! I was...le tricked!!!!!!

Attached: Brain Damage.jpg (600x604, 52.39K)

Played all of those except Fallout and RDR (don't like the settings).
TLOU, Undertale, Dark Souls are all good games that still hold up today.
The Witcher 3 is also great but its combat kinda sucks, it was fine for 2015 but nowadays you expect more.
Bloodborne is great except 30fps+frame pacing issues and a LOT of questionable (terrible) design choices especially when compared to souls. Nice atmosphere.
The rest suck.
Genshin Impact is actually pretty good but Any Forums won't hear it because it costs actual money to play and you can't pirate it

What's the first game? And yep all those games are shit especially bloodborne, stalker, and dragons dogma

>no FFXIV
lmao

>TLOU, Undertale, Dark Souls are all good games that still hold up today.
We found the first redditor, newfag scum of the thread

Played all those and the only one I didn't like is Morrowind

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Felt like everyone on this board was shilling it and acting like it was amazing in March-April of 2020.

obsessed.

Mega rigged poll, literally only had popular games.

It must be doing something right, my wife still plays it when she's not in the mood for Monster Hunter

>see "BRO THE MAGIC IN THIS GAME LE SUCKS YOU SHOULD PLAY DRAGON'S DOGMA, IT'S LE EPIC" in every single thread of a game that has a magic system
>decide to give DD a try
>it's shit
>"N-N-NOOOO I DIDN'T TRICK YOU AT ALL!!!"

Attached: tard.jpg (519x544, 50.02K)

>researching games is hard

Genshin

>witcher
>last of us
>red dead 2
Absolutely based list. Fucking dreadful games for dreadful people.

>not trusting strangers on an anonymous forum
Tranny.

>genshin at the top
lmao

>actually based list
wtf?

is that a good game that's also popular? fucking dropped

Attached: chudjak.png (220x263, 30.3K)

These are the only games on that list that are legitimately good.

Attached: 1655018234813.png (636x149, 60.54K)

>omg does this game have IMMERSIVE walking?
>I love walking!

>is that a 15 second segment without pew pew action? fucking walking simulator tranny cinematic garbage

Attached: 1654676559317.png (900x1091, 606.86K)

surprised this isn't on the list

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111.91K)

Holding online boogeyman responsible for "tricking" you into a playing a game is peak woman mentality

all of those games are good or at least I can see why other people might find them enjoyable. Except for Disco Elysium, that game is objectively trash and people are unironically trying to trick you into playing it when they say it's good.