This is one of the longest delayed video games in history waiting room. Feel free to join

This is one of the longest delayed video games in history waiting room. Feel free to join.

Attached: qrvhq86fneoBW7NmTPKjbg.jpg (1920x1080, 201.37K)

Still waiting for Miegakure.

user I...

What? Did the dev announced it getting cancelled or something?

It was delayed from summer 2020 to summer 2022. Now it's delayed again until next year.

They are going to fuck the modding framework hard and force paid mods/paid dlc. Just watch. Its not even the same company that made KSP1. This shit is doomed.

Still waiting for dead island 2 bros

Longer than Hytale? Damn.

First game is on sale, do I need to watch guides to be able to play it?

Yeah I think so, at least on how to get to orbit, you will need to understand orbital mechanics and how bodies behave in space if you want to have any fun with this game

it's more of a lifestyle than a game

Attached: Screenshot (32).png (646x249, 151.47K)

just go up above 70km and go west/90 degrees at 2200 m/s. The rest you'll pick up.

we can all agree that the kerbals are the worst part of the game? It's cringe to show this to friends as a somewhat serious simulation and then it's core is some gay big headed green minion character in the game. Just make them regular generic people. From the dev videos too it looks like they are really going all out with the cutesy kerbal shit, there's a whole video about just the cartoons. It's lame.

Attached: 300px-Happy_kerbal[1].jpg (300x393, 15.85K)

It's intuitive enough if you're not a moron

>Its not even the same company that made KSP1
That's a good thing, Squad were a complete fuckup filled with lazy untalented Mexicans. Only the lead developer was semi competent.

I wouldn't be surprised. Can never have a good thing.

If the gameplay isn't fucked up then it'll be a buggy mess or they'll try some dlc bullshit or itll be something else. It's always fucking something that ruins every prospectively good game.

>t. doomers

no, and honestly, you shouldn't. KSP is a game about discovery and problem solving. take the tutorials to figure out how it works then you'll learn in good fun :D

cry about it

fuck no we can't. it's a great setting, it allows to massively simplify entire process because it sure isn't a somewhat serious simulation, it allows to easily add all of the ghetto-rigged parts to the story, it explains infinite life and their survivability, list goes on. though i guess we could have soviet space program, ghetto rig rockets, and burn dogs in the atmosphere instead, would also be funny

stop being insecure

half life 3 never ever

Attached: half life 3.png (331x285, 41.83K)

you don't really really need to watch or read any guides, there's tutorials in the game that'll help you get started with the basics: liftoff, reaching orbit, changing orbits, docking, landing
reading the wiki and watching guides wwill still be of immense help though