Give me your best ideas for a weight gain / vore coomer game and I'll make it

Give me your best ideas for a weight gain / vore coomer game and I'll make it.

Attached: images (97).jpg (481x638, 22.01K)

suicide

Here's my idea: don't.

Lose the WG/Vore and make it a pregnancy game instead

Monster collecting game, but instead of catching and raising them, you devour everything and get as fat and powerful as possible. You absorb their traits after digesting them(takes a certain amount of steps outside of battle), and use your abilities for traversal and also weakening stronger foes so you can eat them. You start as a skinny girl and end as a curvy huge titted, fat assed, big belly babe.

Garfield-Chan but you feed her lasagna and stuff plus you do NEET stuff like vidya, animu, etc

Attached: A9AE3390-15CB-4CB5-9426-98D238A17EE2.jpg (1284x1575, 378.37K)

An overweight nerdy schoolgirl discovers that you like the same video games as her. He invites you to his house and you play, you discover that the more he concentrates on the game he eats more.
Play with her, destroy her and watch her eat and her clothes get tighter and tighter as she flirts with you.

>nerdy schoolgirl
>he

Attached: D_UVbasU4AE3mcy.jpg (897x1200, 101.63K)

japs already perfected it so I don't care what you make.

Fat Princess is over a decade old

Fat camp management sim but your goal is to sabotage the weight loss efforts.

A game where you're raising a monstergirl for monstergirl fighting tournaments, but your monstergirl can absorb attributes from other monstergirls by eating them.

post that game then, if it's so great

Perfect one has already been made, and it's a damn furry flash game
So if I were you I'd base myself off the fatty text adventure game, give it some fresh air

hey, this soijak actually has a good idea

you mean this one?

Attached: tribal hunter.jpg (460x215, 64.63K)

Attached: Hetty Fafcomics.jpg (1024x682, 121.57K)

Valhalla, but you're a fast food worker who can sabotage all the cute regulars' meals! Some girls will be harder to persue to enjoy the shake/extra burger you gave them on the house, but once they start packing on the pounds and become more addicted to your food as the days go on, their tummy starts speaking for them.

Attached: 20220330_115950.jpg (3151x4096, 603.88K)

no because it will get bot posted

Attached: 1653404723896.png (859x1410, 338.35K)

so you're saying you were bullshitting, got it.

elf san wa yaserarenai game, the different characters are different classes/weapons. Outfits are just sexy. Souls are calories, and when you level up you get fatter/more muscular

Attached: oku.png (624x1200, 330.98K)

I would rather be called a fake than add to the lake in the wake of the larpers