It’s actually a great game

It’s actually a great game.

Attached: 8269427C-72B9-4C7C-99F7-89C57088CABF.jpg (1125x1121, 295.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1iRxWgE7ekzF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wojakcryingbehindmask.jpg

it's ok if you don't think of it as a fallout game or as an rpg

Best open world of its kind. Open word action shooter with a central focus on exploration Character and base customization. Only fags and trannies care about “muh fallout “ “muh rpg lore”

Yeah it is, there’s shitload of content in it. If you don’t take the story too seriously it’s pretty fun.

i tell hwhat, the writing was kinda shit, but out of all the fallout's, it's the most fun to play

Just started a new playthroigh of it last night in fact

This is even better

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.36K)

Uh....no. I think you need to watch Where Fallout 4 Fails and pay special attention to the criticisms of the main storyline around 1:25:33. After that, watch Why Fallout 4 Is A Failure and pay close attention to the criticisms of the settlement system that get brought up around 2:03:42. I think that should enlighten you a bit...

Hey fellow fallout fans wanna hear my fallout ghoul impression

sure what the fuck user, go for it

>
Uh....no. I think you need to watch Where Fallout 4 Fails and pay special attention to the criticisms of the main storyline around 1:25:33. After that, watch Why Fallout 4 Is A Failure and pay close attention to the criticisms of the settlement system that get brought up around 2:03:42. I think that should enlighten you a bit...

Attached: 1AF7FF0A-7C81-42A4-A68E-DA5C0ECD997F.jpg (1125x985, 382.15K)

No this has been debunked

Attached: f4.png (1192x438, 685.21K)

this alone redeems FO4 completely. Nuka World was like the cherry on top. fun expansions all around tbph.

vocaroo.com/1iRxWgE7ekzF

Attached: fallout-3-ghouls-with-hair.jpg (1920x1080, 193.57K)

>a complete gameplay loop is… LE BAD!!!

i been having a lot of fun doing start me up playthroughs.

Attached: Fallout4_2022_06_27_18_54_35_274.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

the gameplay loop is terribly unrewarding though. you'd get more fulfillment moving boxes around at amazon

it doesnt take 1 year to figure that out lol

>vocaroo.com/1iRxWgE7ekzF
that was pretty good, user. maybe try to get in touch with todd for the sequel.

>terribly unrewarding

Feels pretty rewarding to build up a nice base/OP gear on a Survival run desu, and finding skill boosts/bobble heads is a great way to encourage finding new locations and there’s a lot of good design in the interiors

>delete fallout 4 on pc
>last save was on nuka world
>decide one day to reinstall fallout 4
>download main game+dlc
>load game and see that the nuka world progress was reset
Thanks shartesda!

Yes. Even as a Fallout game, unironically.

>want to upgrade my gun
>have to invest in 4 ranks of the gun upgrading perk plus some other perk like science
>then start hoarding a bunch of literal trash, make sure you invested in the perk that increases the amount of material you get from breaking them down too
>finally get to upgrade my gun
>it does slightly more damage and shuffles around the other stats that don't seem to actually do anything
thanks todd

It isn't

-but not a GREAT game

>Fallout 4 isn’t a real RPG!!!
>wtf I have to level up different areas of my character in order to be able to do certain related things???? REEE!!

what kind of character are you using?

FO4 is the only reason I have hope that Starfield will be fun to play. Like they took the criticisms of FO4 being a shitty role playing game but that it had good gunplay and just worked off that. The fact that they went back to a non-voiced MC for Starfield backs up my assumption.

gun upgrades are your only form of character progression other thank the perks that directly boost your damage. you know, because fuck the perfectly good skill system every previous game used.

it's not.

Attached: 1628056666847.png (2560x1440, 2.35M)

The big issue is locking perk upgrades behind levels
Why do I have to be level 20 in order to get the second tier of the perk?

recommend me some fallout 4 sex mods

Attached: moo.gif (350x222, 591.86K)

It’s true that most of the skills are fundamentally combat focused which everyone acknowledges is the biggest flaw of the game overall however there’s still a lot of room for specializing into different roles and the crafting aspect of things adds a reasonable element of alternative progression at least in survival where making shit actually matters to progression

fuck off retard

76 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2> NV

From worst to best?

Thoughts on survival mode?