>what game you're playing

Attached: file.png (730x641, 576.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a073XkLEPV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rating
>Game
Returning to Minecraft once again.

30 yo neet here. My mother asked me to get diagnosed for ASD because she now thinks I'm autistic.
Just gonna go with it as it makes her feel better and I can continue having excuses for not having a job.

Feeling pretty good desu playing Diablo 2 and fapping to NTR all day, can't get much better than that.

How are YOU doing user?

Holocure

x for 15 years now

playing some dragons ligma

I'm about a 5. Could be better, could be a lot worse
Just finished playing Mini Healer, shit is scratching that itch for me

why not just get the ASD diagnosis? Don't you get autism bux from the gov't then?

A strong 5 right now
>game
Grim Dawn

Attached: 1528115552075.png (638x410, 444.13K)

6, FNV and Kingdom Come Deliverance for youtube and fallout 4 personally

Halo Infinite

A solid 4. Gonna be a lot better soon, moving to a new place. Been playing the original FFVII.

Attached: 1639813384707.jpg (640x640, 70.45K)

peak normiecore genuinely jealous

Dyson Sphere Program

Into the radius

>Been playing the original FFVII.
first playthrough? Be sure to check out the New Threat mod if/when you decide to replay it, really adds a lot to the experience

Why are you here, looking for ways to lower that number?

>Rating
Genuine 2 right now verging on a 1
>Game
Game?

4, teetering on 3
Holocure/binding of isaac

Attached: 11555516.png (1024x811, 1.33M)

do you enjoy being a fat fucking sponge? because that's what you are

Mental health isn't a real thing, it's all just excuses and cope for weak men. Your body is telling you to remove yourself from the gene pool and you shouldn't fight it.

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (975x600, 37.1K)

7 (because of lack of sleep)

Playing Driveclub

Between 3 and 4.
Monster Hunter Rise.

Attached: 1632628307631m.jpg (1024x448, 57.64K)

I'm one of the grandfathers of Any Forums. I pushed for it being crated since I got here in 2003. 2005 Any Forums best Any Forums!

Yes I actually do. Drinking Dr Pepper and eating mom's cookies right now. What else would I want?

>Game?
there's your problem user. Play a few runs of Vampire Survivors, should cheer you right up

5 or 4
Death Stranding

Fine, just a little tired
Don't really feel like playing a game right now

>eating mom's cookies right now
what kind? You better not say oatmeal raisin, that's the worst kind of cookie by far

feeling honestly the best Ive ever felt in my entire life. Russia is winning. Abortion is banned. LGBT faggotry is next. world couldn't get much better then this.

Attached: 1646883391682.jpg (700x818, 617.53K)

1/ Just finished deus ex goty for the first time. Gonna play through all the legacy of kain games cuz i grabbed them on GOG/Steam for the summer sale. Probably gonna have to emulate SR1.

Valorant

>>your rating
4, doing some work
>>what game you're playing
I only played Genshin today. Feels Bad, may play Vesperia with my sis. At least I just beat Elden Ring yesterday. I got exhausted from open world games. Wanted to play Tsushima right after but I think I'll go for Bloodstsined

Wow not just an oldfag but an originalfag
Tell me oh venerable one, why are you such a fag? And also why did you stay after so many years and after this place became such a utter cesspool.

>Just finished deus ex goty for the first time
based

I tend to sit at 4.
Monster Hunter Rise and Sonic Advance 3

datamining thread
whatever game i feel in the mood for

3, but playin chrono cross is helpin it to be a 4

I'm too poor for games. The best I can do is free to play mobile games on my phone and even those get boring super fast

Sonic Origins

I'm finishing it up, going for achievements.

Attached: 1624485977485.jpg (520x451, 90.61K)

>And also why did you stay after so many years and after this place became such a utter cesspool.
not even that much of an oldfag ('08), but the whole "you never leave Any Forums" shit isn't a meme. There will never be a place like this site again, even in the shit state it's in right now. It'll be a tragic day when it eventually goes under

i'd say 5, i got covid and some other unknown flu at the same time and now i feel like shit, gaming keeps me alive tho, i'm playing tails of iron, and these indie games really brighten my day sometimes.

user, vampire survivors is 3 bucks. Do yourself a favor and splurge on it

Yeah first playthrough, just got to Costa del Sol.

I stayed here because you have to have something worth fighting for... I can't just be a vagabond with no home. So I promised myself this place would be my secret home online.

You should think about doing the same... but I think you already have.

>rating
6. Was lower yesterday, but apparently getting a good night’s sleep solved like half of my problems.
>games
Got my copy of Three Hopes recently, so mostly that. Also Disco Elysium sometimes. Both games are fun, but with my pacing i probably won’t clear either a couple of months. And I was thinking about buying Live A Live too…

Yeah you arent wrong I guess.
If Any Forums is in the state it is the rest of the internet is 10 times worse, and no one is looking back.
The Wild West era is over lads, we are the last of the cowboys.

1. planned my suicide today. mega man x4.

Dragon's Dogma

Maybe you should look for alternatives. Drastic ones but not suicide.
You only live once user. But you can be happy again for sure.

5, my custodian job offered us 4 day work weeks for the summer so I'm feeling pretty relieved to have the extra day off each week.
I've been obsessively playing the mystery heroes mode in overwatch this past week, and MH Rise in between.

dusk

Sure. Let me splurge on the 3 dollars for a computer game on the computer I dont have

Vanilla, custom maps, modded?

thanks. Maybe I'll get up and go walk instead of killing myself

But what build user?

Pinterest tier

0 - Murder other people watch. Don't @ me.

Nothing. Just finished up the last game I was working on 100 percent-ing.

youtube.com/watch?v=a073XkLEPV0

>your rating
>what game you're playing
Persona 3 FES

You got this user, it wont be fine or nice or even enjoyable, but you can get through it and become better in the end.

Vanilla server, last time i played it was like a year ago, on Any Forumscraft, i was walking somewhere but i can't remember where so i simply went to explore the new caves and holy fuck they are massive.

Feeling like shit but also unkillable, lets go boys.
>Chivalry 2.

Attached: 1440014979363.png (647x980, 363.7K)

6 spelunky 2

>rating
5, but it would have been a 2 or 3 up until recently, so it's an improvement
>game
Replaying monster hunter 4u in anticipation of sunbreak, also gonna start xenogears for the first time later this week

Dual wield purifier, messed the build up, will do a meme hunter next.

I don't get it

[/spoiler]morrowind[/spoiler]

>gonna start xenogears for the first time later this week
based, enjoy

Wow. Thanks.
I dont know how long this'll distract me before I finally off myself, but this is nice

Attached: 1656389291859.jpg (251x245, 9.76K)

happy to help user

Attached: WDVWDVRG.jpg (787x803, 312.51K)