>how many games do you think you've played since then?

Probably over 150 at this point

Attached: 1656382949484.png (986x831, 642.56K)

Attached: Cubist.jpg (480x360, 20.38K)

>50+ bodies
And they're all Black

3?
I don't fucking know

Miyeon is for african bulls! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1630607766885.png (1440x1800, 2M)

>woman that looks thirty and has piercings is a slut
Didn't need to tell me

Over 800

>People have sex
Damn, women are whores
As a punishment I won't fuck any of them, that'll show them

>age you started playing video games
~6
>how many games do you think you've played since then?
~60

>7 or 8
>I've played roughly 720 video games

Attached: 1656018650561.gif (114x128, 8.01K)

>average white w*man in 2022
come home, white man

Attached: 1605855315507.jpg (1264x2530, 1.97M)

>Age
3?
>Played?
600 maybe
>Finished

Not gonna lie, I probably played between 2k and 3K games in my life and I certainly finished at least 500
My first console was the NES, I'm that old

starting age doesn't matter, i'm almost 30
600+ games

steam calc says i have over 11,000 hours in gameplay. I'd guess I'm probably closer to 20,000. that's about 666 hours (lol) per year, or around 2 hours a day, which seems correct to me. I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

It's only a matter of time before Korean girls start acting like BBC whores like in western countries. Their K pop is heavily influenced by Black music and they seem way less reluctant to use Black actors in Kpop clips.
It's not impossible that in a few years famous Kpop artists will marry Black men and raise mixed Blasian babies.

anything plus 5 is degenerate. i don't care how much society pretends it's okay. it doesn't matter what gender. if you genuinely have had sex with more than 10 people and are proud of it, you don't deserve human rights.

obviously, you would need to actually have sex first to even understand what I'm saying in the first place.

>white women

all women are sluts
that's why all I do is lick their feet and drink their piss

7 or 8
played: probably ~200-500 haven't bothered to keep track in the slightest
finished: ~100 but i actually bother to finish less games every year

Started playing at 8, now 35.

"Played" is a worthless metric, since any tard can shotgun blast 5 seconds of every NES game on an emulator.
I have finished 242 games.

like 3-4 playing some shitty edutainment math games my mum got me.
No idea, hundreds if not thousands at this point.

koreans are very conservative and stick to their own, especially the celebrities. At best, they'd marry white men.

>at best

10,000+

Asian women > Eastern Euro women > SEA women > trash > west women

>if you genuinely have had sex with more than 10 people and are proud of it, you don't deserve human rights.

says who, a pathetic virgin faggot who will forever be a loser?

Way to admit it's too hard for you, as retarded as these women are, to fuck more than 5 of them. Cope harder

The orange and blue portals are effectively connected by a tunnel of zero length. All that matters is how fast the cube passes through the orange portal as it will exit the blue portal at exactly the same speed. Since the piston seems to be moving very fast the cube will have high momentum: (B.) is the correct answer.

Attached: 1656386271555.png (650x400, 93.82K)

Based.

He'll just say he could have fucked more than 5 "if he wanted to"

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull?

5 or 6. Played too many to count, but actually finished probably like 400+ games idk.

As opposed to treating any moral position as sour grapes?

Many European countries were conservative too. Now their women welcome African refugees with open legs
It's only a matter of time before a newly elected Korean feminist decides to welcome these poor Black refugees and start babymaking with them xD

Well over 1,000

I'm working on a list of games I've finished and it's in the 200s, probably 500+ played

sex is about procreation and is also a part of being in love with someone. sex is not a thing you just do to be "cool", like i just fucking said i don't care what society has brainwashed you into thinking. Having more than 5 fucking partners means either there is something really fucking wrong with you in the head, or you're a fucking faggot degenerate. there's nothing else about it.

user this is quite a poor effort

I bet your wife/gf cheats on you with criminals

I'm "prepping" a 1000lb Cape buffalo bull by holding a rage soaked in cow urine under it's nose. Once it's good and hard I'll take the chain off it's neck and it'll ram it's 14 inch cock into your mother's pussy. She'll yawn and say "Meh, I've had bigger"

>it's just sex bro i don't care about her number
>i love kissing the same mouth that sucked a thousand cocks
>the fact my wife rode every man in her hometown makes me feel so special that out of all the men she's fucked she picked ME to be the one to put the ring on her
>now if you excuse me I believe Jamal is at the door

Just admit that you couldn't trick more than one woman into fucking you, which is the source of your low self esteem

White boys just can't compete.

way to out yourself as never having touched a woman in the quickest way possible

age 3 or 4
uhm... no clue but atleast over 100

truly based

ENDURANCE RUN

more than one or more than 5? you projecting now and forgetting what i said in the first place? i think we just found a little bit of your personal life, user.

>It's only a matter of time before a newly elected Korean feminist decides to welcome these poor Black refugees and start babymaking with them xD

again, i could see korean racemixing to a small degree, but if anyone it would probably be way more digestible if it was white men.

Attached: a3f26f36a806aa0540a586ea5ab53ccd.jpg (2048x2048, 532.11K)

Unironically my wife lost her virginity to me, I know you're probably seething to hard to believe that, but it's true. tbf I can hardly believe it myself, not sure how I got that lucky. Lot of projection going on cuck

This is the average woman remember this anytime one pretends they are not a whore to you

I could easily beat the shit out of every little one of you pussy faggots in this thread

>6
>1110. And that's just counting 2014 onwards. I started playing in 1986.

You chose the number 5 arbitrarily, I just correctly assumed you couldn't bang more than one dumb broad. Guess I struck a nerve

>Unironically my wife lost her virginity to me,
you mean she told you she did

I started jerking off at 14. I averaged about 3-4 jerk offs a day throughout high school. Since then I’ve averaged about once every 1 to 2 days. Just be safe i’ll assume I’ve jerked off 3.5 times a day since 14. 365*12*3.5=15330

I’ve blown roughly 15000 loads in my life.

>I could easily beat the shit out of every little one of you pussy faggots in this thread

How old are you? I used to post stuff like that in GeoCities forums 15+ years ago.

>shitty shopped bbc spade
You didnt even try this time.

Finally someone with some testosterone

is it lucky though? i personally wouldn't care if i was my wife's 1st, 5th or 10th fuck. as long as it's not a ridiculous number

Post body. I could beat your faggot ass